Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it was! How about her calling. ..
Spoiler Spoiler:
Haha. You're hilarious. Going from board to board asking that question. You keep on reminding me of the scene. Dont make me shed a tear again. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

I also have high hopes for her assuming the role. For a12yr old novice actress she was great.
Yup she was great. I wish I was talented as her when I was young[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

This movie was awesome! I hope hot toys makes a old man Logan figure. Instant buy

I've already seen it twice, it's absolutely incredible. For Hot Toys not to do a Logan would be a great shame, for me this is the definitive film Wolverine, and if we don't get anymore with Hugh Jackman then Hot Toys will miss such a great opportunity.

I still really love the Wolverine version I have, and I was thinking of selling it to get Logan if they release him, but i'm tempted to keep it to mark the two different versions in the films.

A deluxe version with Laura would be fantastic also.

I'd love for them to do both Logan and Laura, but which versions?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd love for them to do both Logan and Laura, but which versions?

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yes please!! Haha

I've seen the movie twice now, Christ it just keeps getting better. I NEED a Logan from this movie, Hot Toys! I'm mobile so I can't do spoiler tags but I also want several other figures from this one.

I'm frankly surprised there wasn't a peep out of them today. They made Deadpool for Fox last year, unless like people gave surmised it might be announced when the bluray hits.

I am too, especially considering what a success the movie already is, critically and commercially. Here's hoping they do actually drop something when the blu ray hits.

Back