Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to post-2012 Hot Toys.

Because they made so man kid John conners pre 2012

IMG_7167.JPG

I'm sure we'll get an unlicensed figure of the girl by someone else at some point.

Was Logan included in the brochure of licenses HT has picked up?

I think third party will be our biggest hope for anything outside of Logan.
Hopefully HT makes a version with bloody claws and hands. It'd be cool if they went full T-800 with some battle damage and a blood stained tank top.
6D3725CD-13F8-4BD4-9B9D-23163D99F18F.png

Yeah. That would be awesome. I wont even hesitate once in buying the figure if it's going to look like that.

I'm not sure wether to sell my Wolverine form the Wolverine, I love the black suited look and the katana, and actually think it's a great sculpt out of the box. I'm not a big fan of the stripped down look you can make him have, however, don't like the bends for articulation and how skinny he is, so if his body is the same I probably won't get it.

I hope they release images soon, though, as it will help me to decide whether to keep that one or sell for this one, I'd rather have a definitive old man logan look, where he's worn down and bloody, and let's face it, it'll be one of the ONLY Hot Toys Marvel and DC figures which is a bloodied up super hero. I hope they go all in on the damaged look he will have in the film, or at least provide two different versions, I want a beat up through the wars Logan. I have no doubt Hot Toys would execute it extremely well!

logan-2017-hugh-jackman-suit-do.jpg

I'd prefer the suit version to the wife beater look. Can't believe we're about a month out and still radio silence on this figure. Anything coming up that would be a showcase to release some visuals of this? I'm on the fence about some other purchases as I wait for news on Logan. Considering their lag time I wonder if there is any chance this gets released 2017.

The trench coat look (when he's drinking next to tree in the trailer) has a strong 'Old Man Logan' resemblance, one of if not my favorite arc for him in the comics. That'd be a nice look but if nothing else I could bash him with The Wolverine figure's trench. We'll get the chops and full beard in the movie, hopefully (but doubtful) we get two sculpts. As for Laura and Xavier, but they're both even more doubtful than Logan sadly.

The trench coat look (when he's drinking next to tree in the trailer) has a strong 'Old Man Logan' resemblance, one of if not my favorite arc for him in the comics. That'd be a nice look but if nothing else I could bash him with The Wolverine figure's trench. We'll get the chops and full beard in the movie, hopefully (but doubtful) we get two sculpts. As for Laura and Xavier, but they're both even more doubtful than Logan sadly.

Throw in that bottle of booze he's swigging from with the trenchcoat and you could have maybe the coolest Wolverine figure ever.

I don't get Hot Toys' release schedule for movie tie-in figures. It doesn't seem to follow any coherent pattern. I rarely follow these things prior to being released like this...frustrating.

I really would love x men line just not wolverine

I get the Wolverine fatigue. This would be the one Wolverine/Logan figure I would want. Still amazed at the lag time on such a popular character with a movie about a month away from release...for the last time with this actor (maybe). Zero sense.

Back