Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Logan (clearly :lol ) but it'd be so nice to have both Xavier's and Magneto's, I wouldn't scoff at a X3 Beast either. I expected a full line from DOFP and it's a shame we didn't get it.

I love Logan (clearly :lol ) but it'd be so nice to have both Xavier's and Magneto's, I wouldn't scoff at a X3 Beast either. I expected a full line from DOFP and it's a shame we didn't get it.

Would LOVE a Beast. As long as it doesn't resemble their Chewbacca dolls.

Been off the boards for a bit but just skimming through this. Just want to add my 2 cents. I would pay a lot more for an X-23, even in child stage, over a new Iron Man.

Ah, sorry man, they stopped handing out cool points for not liking Iron Man last year. You could jump on the "Storm Trooper repaint" bandwagon if you like? I hear there's still room in the "too many Batmans" club, and lots of space still in the "where is Drax" protest march. :rotfl

Ah, sorry man, they stopped handing out cool points for not liking Iron Man last year. You could jump on the "Storm Trooper repaint" bandwagon if you like? I hear there's still room in the "too many Batmans" club, and lots of space still in the "where is Drax" protest march. :rotfl

Sorry I guess? I was just trying to make a point that even though it wouldn't be popular to have a child age X-23 I would still be happy with it.

The world needs a Wolverine/Logan figure with a "proper" beard. Maybe the paint fumes are getting to their heads over at Hot Toys...
gibsonpaint-300x225.jpg

Maybe someone with more info know more but doesn't Fox have to get some type of special approval from Disney about any toys or figures that are licensed out by their x-men movies? Hence that's why we only get Wolverine and Deadpool 1/6 scale figures and nothing else, because Disney is limiting the amount of competition between them with their own marvel brand?

Kind of along the lines how marvel is crapping the bed with the x-man comic line and hyping and building up the Inhumans.

*note speculation here on my part so toss grains of salt all over this.

You're probably on to something there. Honestly other than Logan I would be interested in seeing Charles from this movie, but that's about it. X-23 I wouldn't buy.

It does seem strange there's nothing out there at this point. I know it's rated R but wasn't Deadpool flooding the shelves before its release?

logan

I was wrong, he was announced more than eight months prior. Is Logan even licensed by hot toys?

I was just assuming so because this thread was opened. I can't find anything online. Crap, are we just bouncing around like a fart in a fan factory here??

49f2f158ae29de559bacd912d60415daa85207af0081ebb96c2a787947ed8447.jpg

I have such a love/hate relationship with Hot Toys right now. Considering this maybe Jackman's last hurrah, Logan is a near unforgivable omission.

Logan super bowl commercials are pissing me off, Hot Toys. Maybe NECA will pick this up?

Of course there's always the Marvel Select figure...I was just really hoping for a Hot Toys.

I guess the only speculation left is how much this is NOT happening...?

Last time around didn't they wait until the Blu-Ray came out to announce their Wolverine? I remember that they took a very long time to announce the figure.

Back