Lance Armstrong A Cheat or Legend

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guilty or Not Guilty

• Total voters
I think that's just a little bit different.

If anything it's worse. The players had nothing to do with the horrible doings of a pervert. Yet the students and players suffered and will continue to suffer.

At least if they strip Lance he is the one who should be punished.

If anything it's worse. The players had nothing to do with the horrible doings of a pervert. Yet the students and players suffered and will continue to suffer.

At least if they strip Lance he is the one who should be punished.

I thought you meant something else. I can understand where you're coming from. I don't think the players should be punished for what happened either.

Even if they just fine the school, the students will just have to pay higher tuition because Penn State isn't going to eat that money.

Well, if he admits he did it then thats what you go with. I do get the sense he's doing this so he can go back to an old lifestyle.

Don't care. Never did. He road a bike. Big f'n deal. People place to much importance on sports and the athletes.

Well Lance is off to Oprah to confess. What say everyone now? :lol

This is a set up by Lance to come clean...

and state publicly that he did NOT cheat :yess:

deny, deny, deny... it is his ONLY path now. If he confesses he could get sued from his sponsors.

I can't wait to see what happens,

where's the popcorn gif...:yess:

Well, if he admits he did it then thats what you go with. I do get the sense he's doing this so he can go back to an old lifestyle.

That's pretty much what I see. Interesting that he apologized to livestrong today. However, he didn't admit to anything. :dunno Kind of a strange apology to me.

Don't care. Never did. He road a bike. Big f'n deal. People place to much importance on sports and the athletes.

I will agree with you to an extent. However, not with this particular athlete. His charity organization is responsible for millions and millions of dollars all to benefit cancer patients. Something of particular interest to me on a personal level. In this case he isn't some athlete that rode a bike. He's far more important than that.

Cheater or not, he's still raised millions, nothing can change that. And he'll continue to do so, regardless. American's are fickle and forgive easily, and really the people who donate and/or benefit from his charity don't give two ****s about it. The only people who really "care" will be the media, and the orchestrated "outrage" will be nothing more than talking heads talking about stuff they get paid to talk about.

Cheater or not, he's still raised millions, nothing can change that. And he'll continue to do so, regardless. American's are fickle and forgive easily, and really the people who donate and/or benefit from his charity don't give two ****s about it. The only people who really "care" will be the media, and the orchestrated "outrage" will be nothing more than talking heads talking about stuff they get paid to talk about.

I don't know man. Some weirdo's are saying they want their donation money back now. I just hope you're right and this doesn't impact Livestrong too bad. I don't think it will but who knows.

I don't know man. Some weirdo's are saying they want their donation money back now. I just hope you're right and this doesn't impact Livestrong too bad. I don't think it will but who knows.

For every one weirdo who wants his $5 back, there will be 100 donating $1000.00. I don't believe that the vast majority of people who donate to his cancer charity care more about his biking career than they care about cancer research. A few attention seaking jackwagons will self promote for a month or so condemning him and then it will all be forgotten for the next big news story.

Livestrong will do just that.

:lecture I agree with King Darkness (don't barf, Chase :lol). At some point people stopped equating modern athletes with Roman gladiators and went straight to Greek gods. It's a little nuts.

Chase is right on the money! He's saying a lot of sound stuff that not only makes sense, but is factual.

In fact, I liken his posts to others in here... He simply gets it and he's not saying anything that crosses the line. Everything he said is very true and accurate. :horror

1416886_o.gif

Back