Lance Armstrong A Cheat or Legend

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guilty or Not Guilty

• Total voters
it was written somewhere, forgot which tour de france was it. that the top 26 cyclist on that event had doping allegations. even then, they could not beat mr. armstrong. lolz

and he still managed to do so with one nut.

it was written somewhere, forgot which tour de france was it. that the top 26 cyclist on that event had doping allegations. even then, they could not beat mr. armstrong. lolz

and he still managed to do so with one nut.

Yeah if you didn't dope back then you just hoped to finish.

Who really cares except those stupid people who ride their bikes wearing those stupid bicycle outfits and take up too much space on the road making me late for appointments?

602861859.jpg

F$ck You!

Who really cares except those stupid people who ride their bikes wearing those stupid bicycle outfits and take up too much space on the road making me late for appointments?

602861859.jpg

F$ck You!

Guess what I am legally allowed to be in that lane. I have put good size dents in car doors with nice hard carbon fiber shoes when they try to run me off the road.

lol at the blind people who stuck up for this fraud!!!

So someone used drugs to ride his bicyle further than other people that were using drugs.

:dunno
I get what you guys are saying, but putting it all into perspective, I'm not sure that guys racing around on bicycles for entertainment, and the controversies around it, is much less important than anything else. The universe is pretty f'ing big. The sun, a smallish, pretty weak star, is about 1,000,000 times bigger than the earth. There are estimated to be about 20 billion trillion stars in the universe. So. . .what does matter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo

Back