Lance Armstrong A Cheat or Legend

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guilty or Not Guilty

• Total voters
He's a fraud. He's not who we thought he was. Any athlete caught on PEDs should be banned for life and their stats wiped out. Thats the travesty in MLB, that all these guys who were caught on PEDs nothing really happens to them. It should be 1 strike and your out. Most people think some guys will still make the HoF who were on PEDs. Thats just ridiculous and ruins and tarnishes the integrity of the sport.

Doesnt matter if 50-60-80 or 100% of the sport was doping. Its illegal, and whoever is caught should be banned and have everything stripped away from their records.

the Olympics have the best rules for illegal substances. I wish all sports did it like them, but a major issue is that Players Associations in most sports have too much power. And also too much money is made with these players.

Armstrong is a fraud and a liar, and im pretty sure he's still lying even after this Oprah interview.
The Olympics use WADA sane group UCI uses so what's that say about WADA and this great Olympic rules?

I'm talking about if you get caught you get banned from the Olympics and your medals taken away. 1 strike your out. Im not talking about the process in which they test.

I think all sports should have the 1 strike rule. MLB has 3 strikes. NFL, NBA, NHL im not sure what there policy is but its not 1 strike and your out and everything is taken away.

Great but rule but if you can't catch people what does that accomplish.

That's flaming. Noted.

35085l3.jpg

I was a huge lance fan during his tour championship days. Even got to see him win one in Paris. I am pretty disappointed in how this has all played out. I have very little respect for him any more. I think beyond the fact that he cheated, I can't believe how badly he treated those that he once called friends over the last decade. He literally destroyed people's lives...I think whatever he gets now is no where near the kind of humiliation and despair his perceived victims had to endure. He was a terrible human being and hopefully he can start to repair that going forward. I think the only good thing he did was the Livestrong foundation and even that is probably over.

Fair play to the guy for doing that interview. Hope he takes everyone down who let him cheat for all those years. The whole sport and system is corrupt anyway, he won't be the last to get away with it.

It's cycling. Everyone was doing it and who really cares?

Sad state when the top sports stories are Lance finally admitting he cheated and an imaginary girlfriend.

Narcissistic personality disorder, along with Antisocial personality disorder, is the closest thing we have to a clinical definition of evil.
When I thought of those things together, first person that came to mind was Bill Belichick :lol (watching Pats/Ravens game of course)

I think he is just great! Love his renditions of "What a Wonderful World" and "Hello Dolly"....

Sorry... wrong Armstrong...

Paramount Pictures and director JJ Abrams have optioned the forthcoming book Cycle of Lies: The Fall of Lance Armstrong. Old news I know but I'm definitely going to watch it.

Paramount Pictures and director JJ Abrams have optioned the forthcoming book Cycle of Lies: The Fall of Lance Armstrong. Old news I know but I'm definitely going to watch it.

He didn't fall. He jumped, because he did all this to himself.

Back