KOTCS Indy PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one thing that I can't understand, is that Sideshow makes a companion piece for the last PF and displays it on a small base. The height difference will be tremendous.
Plus the ex should have been him holding the Mask

OK didnt read the thread since yesterday but i'll tell you something..if you see harrison Ford in there I dont know what you're smoking....this is one ugly PF......:monkey4

180px-Fred_Gwynne.jpg

7193_press05-001.jpg

200px-Herman.Munster.jpg

IMO, the sculpt is the least of the problems, all I really see wrong is that the eyebrows need to be a bit darker. Maybe the neck is a bit droopy.

I think the paint job killed the likeness. He is older here than in the movie. Here are some pics by Trevor Grove....

More_Old_Man_Jones_by_trev_solo.jpg

I think the main problem are the eyes are a poor paint job.
The nose is not bulbous as you can see Trevor Grove scupted the nose to go over to one side just like Ford's.
The Jaw line is on the painted Pic is blending in with the loose skin under the neck.
These photos show how good it can look, if they fix the paint job.

I think the main problem is the eyes are a poor paint job.
The nose is not bulbous as you can see Trevor Grove scupted the nose to go over to one side just like Ford's.
The Jaw line is on the painted Pic is blending in with the lose skin under the neck.
These photos show good it can look, if they fix the paint job.

I agree. However, what is scary is that this is a proto paint job. We all know that the proto paint job is almost always far superior than the final product that's shipped. Thats what makes this so :horror.

I think the unpainted sculpt looks almost perfect. The finished prototype looks wrong though.

Some may disagree, but I colourised the grey sculpt and I think it looks better than the finished prototype. What do you guys think?
picture.php

Maybe it will just need to be customised after purchasing to bring the likeness out.

I think the unpainted sculpt looks almost perfect. The finished prototype looks wrong though.

Some may disagree, but I colourised the grey sculpt and I think it looks better than the finished prototype. What do you guys think?
picture.php

Maybe it will just need to be customised after purchasing to bring the likeness out.

Excellent work! :duff

picture.php

See, now that looks awesome. You should give him crazy eyes like when the skull is talking to him. :google

I like the exclusive piece.. great companion to the crystal skull that came with the Best Buy exclusive DVD... with a proper repaint, a little tweak here and there.. this will be a cool addition to the movie room :)

picture.php

Great job, thats 100% Ford.

Bad lighting and possibly a paint paint app are making the Sideshow pics look terrible, but thats the least of the problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job. I think it's more lighting that's messing with things. Just basing it off my own experiences of taking shots of my stuff.

Can someone PLEASE explain the logic behind making a PF supposedly based on Crystal Skull and NOT have the exclusive....I don't know, maybe a CRYSTAL SKULL??! :banghead:

Even if I had the money this would be a total no for me. His face is terrible. He looks a hundred years old and grumpy to boot. Glad I was able to pick up the earlier tanned version.

Even if I had the money this would be a total no for me. His face is terrible. He looks a hundred years old and grumpy to boot. Glad I was able to pick up the earlier tanned version.

The way the eyes are painted it looks like he is either trying to take a poop or pass a kidney stone.

wow it looks really good...so many good looking PF`s,too bad none of them interest me:(

Holy Crap, what a giezer! He looks more like a farmer than Indy! the sculpt actually looked promising, but who OK'd that paint! think, if they make the skin to dark on this one, he'll end up looking like Huan Valdez...maybe we should get an exclusive can of coffee with him. Sorry SC, but this is a really easy pass for me.

Back