Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a bit, but people are just annoyed that WB didn’t do this film as well as it deserved!

SS got away on being a bad film. Maybe it was the power of having Will Smith in it, that bought a lot of energy.

JL has Ben and Henry, that to me seem to have lost interest and enthusiasm for it. I don’t blame them as this is not what they signed up for.
Affleck especially, after being persuaded by Snyder to be Batman in a dark more gritty movies. And now he has to be all funny instead of serious.
Both actors look awkward in interviews, and look like they don’t want to be there.
Both of them have nothing else going for them name their last movies before DC were nothing to brag about .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm glad someone else has noticed this.

Affleck seems so fed up with the whole thing. He knows the films aren't that good and he seems embarrassed.
I get the feeling that he wants to make more serious films - The Accountant and Live by Night - but all anyone
asks him about is Batman.
He seemed really up for it at the start and he seems to really work hard in BvS but ever since the poor feedback,
he's had enough.
It's a real shame because his Batman is excellent and if he was in a more grounded world perhaps - no parademons
or big CGI monsters - he could be the star of an excellent Batman film.
DC are rushing these films out in order to compete with Marvel and it just isn't working.

My hope is that he keeps going and we get some more back to basics Batman films - they could re-imagine
the Penguin, Two Face, The Riddler and so on and have some cracking films.
Do one villain a film - kind of like The Animated Series. Basic crime fighting story with a great hero and villain.
The one thing this movie made me crave is more . All we got from these movies is a taste and we need more solo movies I am glad they reworked the ending JL2 can wait it will be nice to have at least 1 solo DC movie for each of these characters before we get part 1 of dark side invision and have it be something of a grand scale with new gods and GL worked on to it

The one thing this movie made me crave is more . All we got from these movies is a taste and we need more solo movies I am glad they reworked the ending JL2 can wait it will be nice to have at least 1 solo DC movie for each of these characters before we get part 1 of dark side invision and have it be something of a grand scale with new gods and GL worked on to it

These movies are drugs: the post lol

Y'all boys need rehab

Why is everyone fixated on this movie sucking. Was it perfect no? Did it have issues yes. Did it also have awesomeness yes! The characters are all epic in my opinion with only minor issues (like flash's running). Get the writing quality sorted and stop WB from meddling in the run time and the dceu is good to go.

Why is everyone fixated on this movie sucking. Was it perfect no? Did it have issues yes. Did it also have awesomeness yes! The characters are all epic in my opinion with only minor issues (like flash's running). Get the writing quality sorted and stop WB from meddling in the run time and the dceu is good to go.

The work behind it is definitely not awesome thats for sure.

Gee that sounds like an awesome alternate reality!

Team chemistry was good, some great action scenes, characters are fantastic, cgi was average and story was poor. 7 out of 10 for me because it was a fun ride.

Ok so i just watched this on a bootleg and it wasn't as bad as people make it out to be but I get why people don't like it. they expect these heroes to crush the avengers and GOTG not come out with a mediocre movie. The movie was just very meh. The villian sucked and the world still feels dull. it was great seeing the heroes come together on the big screen though.

I think people just expected a bit more and that's ok cause these heroes are supposed to be more iconic than the avengers ever were. Superman and batman in a movie is supposed to be legendary.

Things I didn't like though.
Steppen patrick stewart wolf
The flash running.
The horrid cyborg CGI (holy ****)
The whole bug army ****
Some humor was silly
And also how is no one talking about this silly Batface?

IMG_0480.jpg

When he sees superman return he makes this stupid smiley derp face. It looked so stupid. Infact I didn't like how batman was portrayed. he showed to much emotion for me. Idk.

Cause they expect a certain charm from these heroes thats why. People put these characters up in high regard more than Avengers ever did. See these heroes have been around since the 30s and had multiple cartoons and movies so people expected them to be treated with care but what we've gotten is mediocre BS. TDK is a well loved movie because it took the character of joker and batman in a great and serious direction.

The movie isn't terrible but it should of blown the avengers and certainly Guardians away. Thats how I see it. I see it as Marvel just has more faith in it's characters and puts pride in there work. Hate the MCU or love it its true. WB shows they are still trying to see what works and sadly this may be rebooted. Ashame cause I really like the team but hey.

And also how is no one talking about this silly Batface?

When he sees superman return he makes this stupid smiley derp face. It looked so stupid. Infact I didn't like how batman was portrayed. he showed to much emotion for me. Idk.

jOflrpQ.jpg

Cause they expect a certain charm from these heroes thats why. People put these characters up in high regard more than Avengers ever did. See these heroes have been around since the 30s and had multiple cartoons and movies so people expected them to be treated with care but what we've gotten is mediocre BS. TDK is a well loved movie because it took the character of joker and batman in a great and serious direction.

The movie isn't terrible but it should of blown the avengers and certainly Guardians away. Thats how I see it. I see it as Marvel just has more faith in it's characters and puts pride in there work. Hate the MCU or love it its true. WB shows they are still trying to see what works and sadly this may be rebooted. Ashame cause I really like the team but hey.

I agree this should have been an epic movie but we got a good one with flaws still enjoyable though. I understand the being angry that it's not epic but is it not garbage it's still a good movie.

The movie was fine ok

The characters were awesome

Story may be meh but we got some cool action scenes

Cgi wasn't that bad ok!

Maybe it was a bit generic but overall it was an ok movie

Plot holes? Omg guys wait for the
S N Y D E R C U T ! !

See those reactions are NOT what you expect from the first JL movie lol. Plain and simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Ares looks kewl, but I liked what was done in the film with the formed armor.

One missed thing in JL is when Aquaman took off his jacket to get in the water, he was wearing a thick brown sweater. They could have easily made that a orange sweater but no......

The movie was fine ok

The characters were awesome

Story may be meh but we got some cool action scenes

Cgi wasn't that bad ok!

Maybe it was a bit generic but overall it was an ok movie

Plot holes? Omg guys wait for the
S N Y D E R C U T ! !

See those reactions are NOT what you expect from the first JL movie lol. Plain and simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much and that’s what’s pudding people off. It’s not a bad movie it’s just that it should of kicked all sorts of ass. So people are writing it off as a bad movie

Back