Justice League sequel - TBD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he would be perfect for a 2 hour film. The first act shows his creation and escape , second act has Sup's first encounter, no one wins. Then in the second half of the second act, comes the second encounter, where DD wins, and Sups is at his lowest moment. He recovers just in time for the final fight in the third act, where he wins and "dies." They can't do the death of Sups again though, but had BVS not wasted it, it could have worked well in a solo Sups film.

There was also that whole segment of the book where other members of the Justice League fought him and were just swept aside until Superman came back into the fray. I can't remember exactly how it went.

Last edited:
This. There was also that whole segment of the book where other members of the Justice League fought him and were just swept aside until Superman came back into the fray. I can't remember exactly how it went.

Yeah, although in a 2 hour film, I wouldn't even bother having other heroes show up. Like most movies, the story would have a subplot involving Lois and Clark trying to figure out who's behind the monster (Lex), introducing Lex Luthor, and introducing Jimmy Olsen. There's enough there for a 2 hour film, IMO. Plus there's the obvious romantic relationship between Clark and Lois stuff, which can be boring since MOS already put them in a relationship instead of keeping them apart to create some "sexual tension." Of course, most of that can't be done now, but it could have been done after MOS.

There was also that whole segment of the book where other members of the Justice League fought him and were just swept aside until Superman came back into the fray. I can't remember exactly how it went.

And he beat them all with one hand tied behind his back. :lol

That could still be done. Doomsdays body from BvS could be put in the containment suit and cables and shot into space to keep it from falling into Luthor type hands again, then he comes back to life like he aways does and returns to Earth more powerful. The problem is, Superman already died.

And he beat them all with one hand tied behind his back. :lol

That could still be done. Doomsdays body from BvS could be put in the containment suit and cables and shot into space to keep it from falling into Luthor type hands again, then he comes back to life like he aways does and returns to Earth more powerful. The problem is, Superman already died.

How about DD returns, Sups has to fight him, and in the end instead of dying, Sups takes DD out of earth himself and he disappears into a wormhole or something, so he's not technically dead, but he's gone for a while. After credit scene, we see a worm whole in space opening, and we see a backwards S shield. Next film, Bizarro Superman arrives from that wormhole...which goes directly to Bizarro world. :D

At first Lois and everyone will think he's Superman, deformed, until the real Sups shows up. Lex of course, will manipulate Bizarro to do bad things, and in the end Sups will have to defeat Bizarro, then they work together to stop some threat, save Lois, and finally Bizarro returns to his world, Sups and BZ shake hands. Bizarro takes something from earth with him, like a dog named... Krypto.

It was right after his escape into the woods, JLA got they ass whupped :lol

According to Grace the DCEU is up in the air. Geoff Johns is out and Affleck only has one more Batman appearance in his contract and he's out. They are going ahead with Flashpoint .

DQoae.gif

Yes please!! This is torture!!!

Back