Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like a no brainer if it’s finalized.
Rob Zombie gets to make a new Hillbilly Jamboree every 5 years. At least people will watch this.

I’d love to see a Snyder cut of Age of Ultron.

I think this has nothing to do with a Snyder "obsession", but rather a well-oiled marketing machine getting ready to release the Snyder-cut.

I think this has nothing to do with a Snyder "obsession", but rather a well-oiled marketing machine getting ready to release the Snyder-cut.

This. I remember when folks were losing their minds a couple weeks back about Affleck and Gadot tweeting to get the cut released. Don't think for a second the studio didn't ask them to do it to build up "organic" hype.

Seems like a no brainer if it?s finalized.
Rob Zombie gets to make a new Hillbilly Jamboree every 5 years. At least people will watch this.

I?d love to see a Snyder cut of Age of Ultron.

It's a pretty straightforward process to simulate it:

1. Cue up the movie on Disney+ or your DVR and press play;
  2. Turn off all lights;
  3. Put on sunglasses;
  4. Play the WW theme when Scarlet Witch steps out of that door to join the fight.

:chase

Maybe you are right. Maybe he made an internal promise to his daughter to finish this film the right way. Maybe it?s his way of letting go. Cause he definitely seems very obsessed

Remember he had a long-term vision beginning with MoS and culminating (at least) in a two-part JL. Anyone would want to see that through after dedicating several years of their life to it (even if properly remunerated).

I'm glad Aquaman and WW84 are still respecting his canon, even in small ways.

Remember he had a long-term vision beginning with MoS and culminating (at least) in a two-part JL. Anyone would want to see that through after dedicating several years of their life to it (even if properly remunerated).

I'm glad Aquaman and WW84 are still respecting his canon, even in small ways.

I remember how Snyder got reamed for picking Gadot as WW. Yeah now can't imagine anyone else in the role.

What post..... :dunno

Something seems to be missing...

Anyway, since i'm here, I think I still prefer this version of the Josstice League over Snyder's bloated mess..

Either way, they both still suck... :)

Back