Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I missed that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would’ve went with the explanation that his body was reacting to the mother boxes since they were so central to the plot of this movie but that’s just me lol

I would’ve even had Superman act like a geiger counter to point towards the magnetic field generated by the boxes AND have it that the boxes act as Cyborg’s kryptonite just like Stark’s reactor poison in IM2.

What if they replaced that stupid opening scene with Steppenwolf reviving supes and he's evil with the black suit AND beard for half the movie.

Have it be a mix of stopping Steppenwolf and bringing back supes to his proper state of mind.

I dunno maybe thats why im no director [emoji41]

attachment.php

Chipmunkman

What if they replaced that stupid opening scene with Steppenwolf reviving supes and he's evil with the black suit AND beard for half the movie.

Have it be a mix of stopping Steppenwolf and bringing back supes to his proper state of mind.

In other words the rocks floating at end of BvS was Steppenwolf resurrecting Superman with a box yup that’s what I thought it was as a lead into JL BECAUSE of Batman’s dream vision that came before in the same movie.

I figured Wolf acquired the first box to wake up Superman as his minion then the JL would be in a race to protect the other boxes and get Superman back.

So instead of a blacksuit Superman they gave us a bare chested Superman lol

Last edited:

Wonder if that is what Snyder shot- if so I know why WB panicked and changed it- not the family movie type movie they wanted to be big at the box office...no, wait....that didn't happen!

Until I watch JL a 2nd time it remains in 3rd place behind Avengers and AOU.

So right now for me:

1. Avengers
2. AOU
3. JL

I need to see it again to grasp the totality of its dysfunction.

It might jump past AOU but Avengers will be a tough one to beat.

See, jye does rank lol

Wait, what...? "Avengers will be tough to beat" by JL? Isn't Avengers like a 10/10 SW OT/LOTR level movie for you? While you were literally just comparing JL to B&R and AOTC a few days ago? How could it possibly be up in the air as to how Avengers and JL will compare to each other then? :lol :D

*I* don't love The Avengers like you guys but I know that it's pretty much worshipped here. To me there's this ever so small little cluster of cbm's that are truly great "films" (Nolan trilogy, TWS, I'd probably even concede to Logan being on the list) but then all the other ones are just fluffy popcorn-y movies that I can sometimes geek out about while realizing that they really are just a bunch of silly superhero movies, nothing more.

So for me I have no problem lumping the Avengers, JL, Ragnarok, hell even Schumacher Batman movies all onto the same pile. I mean really does anyone here actually "hate" Batman & Robin? Really despise it as a film? I've always gotten the vibe that it's kind of this lovable disaster, funny and even downright entertaining in its badness (not unlike a Tommy Wiseau picture.) I guess I do elevate certain films for being iconic (STM, B89) or game-changing but otherwise they're all pretty interchangeable depending on my mood at any given time.

So yeah I can easily throw JL on top of the "non-Nolan/TWS" pile on any given day but I'm shocked that you would even consider it after reading your reviews of both the original Avengers and JL itself. :)

Wrong!

He'd just watched the last editing of JL and was thinking: why did I sign up for this?

More likely “wtf am I doing to my face?” How does a forehead get fat and shiny?

A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the lower cheeks, amirite Wonder Woman?

So all this "bruuuuuuuuucceeeeee lois is the keeeeeeeeeeeeyyy" from El futuro flash was just a "bring out the big guns" moment? Will this ne at least further explained in flashpoint? Or im i too stupid to understand this deep universe? Lol

Even watching the ending of BvS just days before JL I completely overlooked the "rising dirt" continuity issue. Yeah JL literally ignored that. Bryan Singer must have been brought on to consult how to link the last scene of one movie to the beginning of the next, lol.

Why didn’t Flash go back to young Pa Kent?

“Pa Kent! Just bury it! It’s a monster from space! Your emotional abuse won’t help! Plant him in your field of dreams! And when the time comes, leave the dog.”

Back