Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Ares looks kewl, but I liked what was done in the film with the formed armor.

One missed thing in JL is when Aquaman took off his jacket to get in the water, he was wearing a thick brown sweater. They could have easily made that a orange sweater but no......

During the Steppenwolf flashback Aquaman’s ancestor was wearing gold scale armor. Looked cool, I was hoping he’d wear it in the final battle. But he went tribal. :(

Jaws Khev thanks for that great Avengers, AOU and JL debate great read. :duff

When JL is out on bluray (who knows what cut lol) we will have our epic triple back to back viewing showdown to see who wins the crown (not the crows or the clown but the crown) of best team up movie of primary heroes.

We will do it at my house just wear bullet proof vests you’ll be fine lol

Ironwez said something very critical here about JL.

It is embarrassing that Marvel found more success with a stupid cgi Racoon and cgi Tree than WB did with the JL.

Let me say that again it is worth repeating...

A cgi racoon and cgi tree, A GODDAMN CGI TREE NAMED GROOT, MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN BATMAN SUPERMAN WONDER WOMAN FLASH AND AQUAMAN!!!!

WTF WB. :slap

Last edited:

When JL is out on bluray (who knows what cut lol) we will have our epic triple back to back viewing showdown to see who wins the crown (not the crows or the clown but the crown) of best team up movie of primary heroes.

It is embarrassing that Marvel found more success with a stupid cgi Racoon and cgi Tree than WB did with the JL.

A cgi racoon and cgi tree, A GODDAMN CGI TREE, MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN BATMAN SUPERMAN WONDER WOMAN FLASH AND AQUAMAN!!!!

Id like to join this viewing since i got crown in my name tatum-tsss[emoji28]

And yeah. A talking raccoon and tree. Man enough. I cant take it[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A cgi racoon and cgi tree, A GODDAMN CGI TREE NAMED GROOT, MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN BATMAN SUPERMAN WONDER WOMAN FLASH AND AQUAMAN!!!!

Especially when you think that GOTG was such an abominable movie. I felt like puking after watching that much crap!

Until I watch JL a 2nd time it remains in 3rd place behind Avengers and AOU.

So right now for me:

1. Avengers
2. AOU
3. JL

I need to see it again to grasp the totality of its dysfunction.

It might jump past AOU but Avengers will be a tough one to beat.

See, jye does rank lol

Was Zack Snyder the one who produced the BvS extended cut for Blu-ray? If so, what are the chances of an extended Justice League cut will we have if Snyder is already out?

I would put it ahead of ultron on the enjoyment list.

Was Zack Snyder who produced the BvS extended cut for Blu-ray? If so, what are the chances of an extended Justice League cut will we have if Snyder is already out?

I'm sure we will get a extended cut with the missing 45 min. But I want Snyders original JL 1&2 treatment. Evil Superman vs Lantern Corps and the Earth Heroes? Yes Please.

Until I watch JL a 2nd time it remains in 3rd place behind Avengers and AOU.

So right now for me:

1. Avengers
2. AOU
3. JL

I need to see it again to grasp the totality of its dysfunction.

It might jump past AOU but Avengers will be a tough one to beat.

See, jye does rank lol

Good to hear that- JL if it gets a better cut can rank up to Avengers. I don't hate AoU but it was just atrocious(Hawkeye's haven)in so many ways. Terrible villian(worst that 'ol Steppy).
I've accepted that a tree and racoon are more popular than the Trinity- but that isn't the problem- mass audience tastes don't match our tastes as hard as that is to accept!

Was Zack Snyder the one who produced the BvS extended cut for Blu-ray? If so, what are the chances of an extended Justice League cut will we have if Snyder is already out?

THAT is the issue- if Snyder can't come back (due to WB) no Snyder extended cut

I want the extended Snyder Zimmer Junkie XL Snikt Elfmanless Whedon butt cleavage contributions Evilface approved 4Chan Gaspar and trailer 1-2 cut.

Whew that’s a mouthful.

As long as it answers who the heck Alfred was talking too in that trailer dammit! :gah:

Last edited:
Who knows maybe snyder comes back and finishes the movie, ask cavil to come back for (shaved) reshoots and have it all ready for the blu ray release. Maybe it sells more than that 94 mil[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what is so infuriating for me....ok maybe more baffling than infuriating lol.

It’s been proven now that Superman was going to fight the JL members in all cuts of the movie that were in the editing bay.

They went with the one that made zero sense! :slap

I’m sorry but I refuse to accept the “He woke up confused” justification being used to explain why he woke up bad in the theatrical version that we unfortunately got.

Nope nope nope not buying it.

Great scene ruined by a silly explanation.

My hope is that he keeps going and we get some more back to basics Batman films - they could re-imagine
the Penguin, Two Face, The Riddler and so on and have some cracking films.
Do one villain a film - kind of like The Animated Series. Basic crime fighting story with a great hero and villain.

I'd like to see this, I have to admit, this DC continuity kind of pisses me off when they use "20 years of Batman" history to crack jokes. I'd rather see him tangling with his rogues gallery before teaming up with other heroes. Hell, they could even run Superman movies opposite (kind of how Star Wars is doing their regular series movies one year then a one shot movie the next) and have Batman and Superman build a respect for each other, rather than some psycho fest where they try to kill each other until they realize they have mothers with the same names. :lol

Good to hear that- JL if it gets a better cut can rank up to Avengers. I don't hate AoU but it was just atrocious(Hawkeye's haven)in so many ways. Terrible villian(worst that 'ol Steppy).
I've accepted that a tree and racoon are more popular than the Trinity- but that isn't the problem- mass audience tastes don't match our tastes as hard as that is to accept!

Meh. With pride and justice the jla could be better than most marvel movies out. The mcu is ruled now by b list and c list heroes who got recognized. Guardians is just something a bit new and has that stupid 80s trend going for it. That’s big now.
All they have to do is find a formula that works. But sadly they can’t . Obnoxious mcu fans aren’t gonna let this one go.

I'd like to see this, I have to admit, this DC continuity kind of pisses me off when they use "20 years of Batman" history to crack jokes. I'd rather see him tangling with his rogues gallery before teaming up with other heroes. Hell, they could even run Superman movies opposite (kind of how Star Wars is doing their regular series movies one year then a one shot movie the next) and have Batman and Superman build a respect for each other, rather than some psycho fest where they try to kill each other until they realize they have mothers with the same names. :lol

Let’s hope that flash point movie changes this. Cause this universes lex Luther and joker suck ass. Kinda sucks they had to bring eisenberg back as luthor. I’ll never get the **** casting behind that. Hopefully Leto gets replaced to

Meh. With pride and justice the jla could be better than most marvel movies out. The mcu is ruled now by b list and c list heroes who got recognized. Guardians is just something a bit new and has that stupid 80s trend going for it. That’s big now.
All they have to do is find a formula that works. But sadly they can’t . Obnoxious mcu fans aren’t gonna let this one go.

Well at least JL is as good as AOU....

ThCiZAH.gif

Back