Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Justice League-Parts 1 & 2 (2017 and 2019)

DC Idol?

DC Factor?

So You Think You Can Be A DC Character?

Here Comes DC Poo Poo: Vote for your favorite child molester as your favorite superhero! Starring Honey Boo Boo child as Vicki Vale!

If BvS gonna suck like Meh of Steel then that would be WB's only option.

Just before WB becomes a traveling Ice Capade company. :lecture

is beiber even a thing still? :lol

Bruce Jenner's a thing, Justin Bieber's a scourge.

That Nightwing series was entertaining.

NW: Deathstroke right? I'm a little disappointed I thought you'd be taller...
DS: Get outta here, this doesn't concern you!
NW: Dude, I'm just here for the baba ganoush, so relax...

:lol that exchange was pretty good.

It's as good as fan made stuff can be, but it's got a lot of heart and it's very entertaining, I'll give them that.

So if they doing this right can we expect a JIA watch tower .

So if Braniac comes first followed by Darkside I am trying to see how to gage how far they are planning on building their world can we expect a whole new genius complete with the new gods and orion.

So if they doing this right can we expect a JIA watch tower .

So if Braniac comes first followed by Darkside I am trying to see how to gage how far they are planning on building their world can we expect a whole new genius complete with the new gods and orion.

I would love to see a Tower of Babel movie.

And would love a Martian Manhunter movie, but with Goyer attached, I don't see how.

Is Goyer still very much involved in these movies? I was relieved when they decided to rewrite the script for Batman vs Superman, really hoping that means they're ditching him.

I think DC should throw caution to the wind. As much as I'd love to see Darkseid, even though Starlin has never kept Kirby's "influence" on Thanos much of a secret, to the general public, he'd be a ripoff. Personally, I want to see them introduce the multiverse. Have every actor pull hero and villain duty. Ben Affleck asOwlman, Henry Cavill as Ultraman, Gal Gadot as Superwoman, and Ezra Miller as Johnny Quick in a transdimensional showdown between Earth-1 and Earth-3.

I love this idea. But I think for a sequel down the line. Have the characters established first, get a few of the solo movies down and the first two justice league movies, then I think it'd be a bigger thing to suddenly see these heroes as bad guy counterparts. And it'd be a really impressive feat to see the actors playing both roles, good versions and evil versions of themselves and it'd be such an awesome moment to see them all turn up looking evil and vicious. Darkseid really needs to be the Justice League villain but I agree that it's going to run the risk of being seen by the general audience as a rip off of Thanos.

I also really hope this being labelled as parts 1 and 2 doesn't mean that it's one huge movie split into two. I think we need an established Justice League movie and then some sort of sequel or follow up.

Yeah, people will think Darkseid is a Thanos rip-off and Brainiac an Ultron Rip off, unfortunately :gah: Even if they know which character is the original, it will feel less original and they will feel like they have seen that story already...because they did...or will. I totally forgot about Apocalypse, that's another character that looks "similar" to Darkseid, and we'll see him in theaters first.

I don't know how Marvelites are so comfortable with their main baddies being blatant unoriginal ripoffs of DC's ultimate baddie :lol

Even their motivation, Darkseid's thing was the anti-life equation, and Thanos is in-love with death :lol

I give a slight pass to Apocalypse because his powers are actually cool and different and his hole concept is the actual apocalypse, with his 4 horsemen and all, he just looks similar to DS.

I don't know how Marvelites are so comfortable with their main baddies being blatant unoriginal ripoffs of DC's ultimate baddie :lol

Even their motivation, Darkseid's thing was the anti-life equation, and Thanos is in-love with death :lol

I give a slight pass to Apocalypse because his powers are actually cool and different and his hole concept is the actual apocalypse, with his 4 horsemen and all, he just looks similar to DS.

Oh... and it's not just Darkseid. There's a bunch of other characters :lol The whole Avengers group is a JL ripoff to begin with :lol

Yeah I didn't want to bring the whole thing up :lol like half of Marvel's a DC ripoff

I'm cool with that though, some ripoffs turned out great and are awesome characters, like Deadpool, who's not really a rip-off, more like a parody.

And Lobo is said to be a parody of Wolverine......

And don't get me started on Image comics :lol

Oh... and it's not just Darkseid. There's a bunch of other characters :lol The whole Avengers group is a JL ripoff to begin with :lol

And Batman was initially a ripoff of The Shadow. I don't think "borrowing" ideas is anything new in the comics industry.

No ideas are new, and everyone borrows from everyone else. It's just something you have to grow past and accept.

Back