Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Justice League-Parts 1 & 2 (2017 and 2019)

Gal Gadot
Whahahahahaha ive got more muscle than her. Shes a skinny little runt, My god what are they thinking. :slap

They know you will still pay money to see a movie she is in. :wave

How else does one pay for movies, if not money?

Yes subject to change and a stand alone Batman film a must. What happeed to the MOS sequel??

The article says Batman and Superman will get solo films. They just didn't announce when exactly that would be.

I thought there was a solo Batman film coming in 2017.

I bet half of those releases are about as short lived as "Venom: The Movie", "Sinister 6", "Black Cat" and ASM 3.

You said it.

Watch in amazement as little of this actually happens.

DC is a bit of a trainwreck these days. Dark Horse or Dynamite should look at jumping in to take that #2 slot under Marvel movies.

Why are they recasting for Flash? Just keep the actor that's playing Flash right now.

Stephen Amell addressed this question at Salt Lake Comic Con. He said while they'd love to have the TV guys play the movie characters too, the logistics of working that out would be a nightmare. He said they're already pushing themselves with the cross over episodes.

Seems like a lame excuse to me though. Plenty of movies film around TV schedules know because of the caliber of actors that are tied to TV shows now. I don't see why they could plan to film Flash and Arrow's scenes around the TV seasons. Having their own movie would be tougher though than a few scenes in Justice League. Frankly, I wouldn't even do a Flash movie with the TV show around. That will only confuse stupid people.

I doubt the audience of Flash will be large enough to really matter. I don't think your average Joe on the street would know jack about Arrow for example.

I doubt the audience of Flash will be large enough to really matter. I don't think your average Joe on the street would know jack about Arrow for example.
The thing is, I find it rather odd that they would announce a replacement Flash when the show has only just aired. The show is already setting the ground for Flash's origin. It's doing great so far and by 2018, Grant will have already established himself as Barry Allen to most of the audience. They want the movieverse to be it's own thing and I while I get that, I think it would have worked quite well just carrying Grant over onto being the "official" Flash. This also means that when they introduce GA into the JL, they'll be recasting that role as well.

Most of their casting choices have been a bit of a head scratcher to me but I hope it all ends up working well in the end.

I'm glad they're keeping the universes separate; it provides more creative freedom for both parties, without stepping on anyone's toes. I just hope the creative freedom applies to both parties; I'd like to see the CW crew extended the same courtesy, if they want to launch a Batman show, or a Justice League miniseries, or what have you.

While I hope everything works out and we get some great superhero movies...I wonder who is making the decisions at WB? These guys?

hqdefault.jpg

What brought that on? A full-fledged schedule that clearly maps out a plan should be an indicator that, perhaps, these guys aren't as incompetent as people seemed to think.

Gal Gadot
Whahahahahaha ive got more muscle than her. Shes a skinny little runt, My god what are they thinking. :slap

"I felt a great disturbance in The Force.. as though - all of a sudden.. it was 12 months ago.. again."

What brought that on? A full-fledged schedule that clearly maps out a plan should be an indicator that, perhaps, these guys aren't as incompetent as people seemed to think.

I think its because it seems eerily similar to Sony's situation pre ASM2. Of course Sony wasn't doing fairly successful branding on TV with their movie characters (unless you consider Marvel's cartoons) like Sony, so it is an apples/oranges situation, but I can still see the reasoning as to why people may question it.

Personally, after seeing them call in Terrio for the rewrite on BvS, its giving me a little more confidence in WB, rather than keeping Goyer or another of the prolific writers who seem to churn out a script a week and just hoping for something to stick they went with a "hot" albeit relatively unknown to help steer the project. If it works out and is a great movie, I'd love to see Terrio stick around for all the Batfleck flicks. Hate putting too much hope into the guy, but he really has gotten me interested in this beginning of the DC-verse.

No, they're a lot worse.

I'll tell you the problem with the plan they've laid out here. It didn't require any discipline to create it.....y'know they read what others had done and they took the next step - they didn't earn the shared universe concept for themselves so they don't take any responsibility......for it. They stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as they could and before they even knew what they had...uh..they'd packaged it and patented it and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox and they're selling, they're gonna sell it...well..

No, they're a lot worse.

I'll tell you the problem with the plan they've laid out here. It didn't require any discipline to create it.....y'know they read what others had done and they took the next step - they didn't earn the shared universe concept for themselves so they don't take any responsibility......for it. They stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as they could and before they even knew what they had...uh..they'd packaged it and patented it and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox and they're selling, they're gonna sell it...well..

this-remix-of-jeff-goldblum-laughing-in-jurassic--1-20220-1394043259-0_big.jpg

Wise words. :lecture

Back