Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Justice League-Parts 1 & 2 (2017 and 2019)

Spidey has always been the best licensed comic character.
Yep. :rock

I remember growing up in the late 70s & early 80s, Spider-man featured pretty heavily in pop culture from my corner of the world.

He was the first character (& HULK) that I took notice of as a kid.

Spidey has always been the best licensed comic character.

:lecture

****ing avengers

:exactly: :monkey4

I know Benedict Cumbebatch is a cliché, but he has the look, the voice, and the talent to play him. Plus the dude always sounds smart.

LS8kAu4.png

He'd be great

Last edited:

So they just announced a Green Lantern Corps movie at Comic Con as well as showed off some concept art for Justice League.

No one ever post this rumor... read it online a few weeks ago and thought about it again today. :lol

Rumor has it that Black Canary will be in the Justice League films and eventually lead a Birds of Prey film.

I'm hoping the JL film has the trinity, Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter. Wouldn't mind cameos from Green Arrow, Canary, Nightwing and Batgirl.

I would love for them to tackle Hawkman and Hawkgirl, but not sure if they will go for it. I could see them beefing up Canary's part in the JL so there's another female on the team.

Rumor: Justice League to Introduce Black Canary for Birds of Prey Movie

No one ever post this rumor... read it online a few weeks ago and thought about it again today. :lol

Rumor has it that Black Canary will be in the Justice League films and eventually lead a Birds of Prey film.

I'm hoping the JL film has the trinity, Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter. Wouldn't mind cameos from Green Arrow, Canary, Nightwing and Batgirl.

I would love for them to tackle Hawkman and Hawkgirl, but not sure if they will go for it. I could see them beefing up Canary's part in the JL so there's another female on the team.

Rumor: Justice League to Introduce Black Canary for Birds of Prey Movie
I heard about the Birds of Prey rumor, I think that'd be great to see. Especially since it'd beat Marvel to something, and if done well; could get a lot of attention. Suicide Squad is getting a lot of attention as a villain team, and I'd say Deadpool has more interest than Apocalypse due to an anti-hero. I'm hoping we'd get a Gordon Batgirl in a B.O.P film.

Amber Heard is apparently up for the role of Mera in Justice League and Aquaman.

‘Justice League’: Amber Heard in Talks for Aquaman’s Love Interest | Variety
Amber is gorgeous, but doesn't strike me as a Mera. I'd say she could be a Stephanie Brown Batgirl, or maybe even Black Canary.

Jessica Chastain, Emilia Clarke, or Emily Blunt would be a solid pick from me as for Mera.

Amber is a hotter version of ScarJo to me, so I'd be happy with her being whatever character. :lol

I think the Mad Max girl who was rumored for Canary would be a great choice though.

JK Simmons is the new Commissioner Gordon.

I like him but Cranston would have been great.

First and foremost, I'm just happy that Gordon isn't dead.:lol Agreed about Cranston, but I'm totally cool with Simmons. He's a fantastic actor, and I look forward to seeing what he does with Gordon. I doubt it will ever top the perfection that was him as J.J, though.

Bring on the JJJ gifs and memes!

Kurt Russell would be better. JK doesn't really have the Gordon look, imo. He looks like a friendly camel. The positives are that he's a good actor and that the character is not dead after all.

I love this casting, he's a much better actor than Cranston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Oh man.... I forgot about this....

I wonder how bad these movies will be.

Back