Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Justice League-Parts 1 & 2 (2017 and 2019)

No, they're a lot worse.

I'll tell you the problem with the plan they've laid out here. It didn't require any discipline to create it.....y'know they read what others had done and they took the next step - they didn't earn the shared universe concept for themselves so they don't take any responsibility......for it. They stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as they could and before they even knew what they had...uh..they'd packaged it and patented it and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox and they're selling, they're gonna sell it...well..

See, I think that's ********. The second The Avengers comes out, people are saying "now, if we could just get Justice League." WB decides to deliver, and they're chastised for not doing it "the Marvel way." I've said it a billion times before, and I'll say it again: "different does not mean worse." Man of Steel's the only movie they've put out. Yeah, it had its issues; some people liked it, some people hated it. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as people had hoped. Marvel was lucky, when it came to Iron Man.

The fact that it was so good pretty much gave everyone faith, but what if Iron Man hadn't come out until a year later? If The Incredible Hulk was the only thing people had to go by, I'd bet there would've been reservations. Point is, they're trying to "earn it," just in a different way than Marvel. BvS is either going to **** the bed, be just "okay," or blow the lid off of everything. They've doubled down, put all their eggs in one basket, gone "all in;" whatever you want to call it, but at least they're trying.

See? Now I hate myself. You make me wish I could see the future, because, had I known you were going to post that great video, I'd have forgone the "see, I think that's ********" part of my first post for this, and got this party started a post earlier:

giphy.gif

Since they hired a prepubescent teen for the role of Flash, I hope they hire an older, more manlier actor for Green Lantern.

The Flash they hired is more suitable for something like Young Justice I'd think... :lol :dunno

probably building up to bieber's nightwing.

nnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Batman v Superman- HAS to be great- WB and DC have staked the entire future of several franchises on it..
I have to believe they got something special in this one. Affleck has to know something is quality in this..he won't be part of a mega disater at this stage in his career.

How's that for wishful thinking??

I am just speculating in Braniac is in justice league part 1 then I highly doubt Dark Side will show up and be done with in one movie. And with the introduction of Dark Side and his quest for the anti life equation will that not bring in the New Gods the High father and Orion. This could be the gate way for DC's intro to the cosmic universe.

Bieber Nightwing could happen if they make the DCCU a vote-in reality film experience.

Back