Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Justice League-Parts 1 & 2 (2017 and 2019)

I sure hope Superman/Batman doesn't fail at the box office, and make them look silly in the way Sony did after having such grand plans for Spider-Man.

Google tells me it’s this:

OvXBnfk.jpg

Dear god, please tell me this guy isn’t playing Barry Allen.

:lol :lol :lol

I’ve only seen him in one movie, he has no business playing Flash in my opinion, I think thats rumor and I’m going to continue believing that until I see a trailer for the movie.

Dude reminds me of the female Gremlin from Gremlins 2.

:rotfl

yeah he does.....dude looks flat out gross, but that's society today for you.

I'm surprised Wonder Woman is coming out in 2017... not much time to gauge how the fan reaction is to her in Batman v Superman since they will probably already be in Post production or close to finish filming when Batman v Superman comes out.

They must be real confident in her.

I don't like the Flash casting at all. Hopefully I am proven wrong.

Is that guy confirmed for Flash though, or are these rumors?

This will kill a lot of the excitement for me if this is true.

:lol :lol :lol

I’ve only seen him in one movie, he has no business playing Flash in my opinion, I think thats rumor and I’m going to continue believing that until I see a trailer for the movie.
That's straight from the WB shareholder meeting, so it's no rumor.

Flash as a psychotic tranny fits this WB/DC film universe in my opinion.

It'll be great.

Why are they recasting for Flash? Just keep the actor that's playing Flash right now.

Recap:
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice starring Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck and Gal Gadot directed by Zack Snyder
Suicide Squad directed by David Ayer

Wonder Woman starring Gal Gadot
Justice League: Part 1 starring Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck and Gal Gadot. Directed by Zack Snyer
LEGO Batman starring Will Arnett. Directed by Chris McKay

The Flash starring Ezra Miller
Aquaman starring Jason Momoa

Shazam starring Dwayne Johnson
Justice League: Part 2 starring Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck and Gal Gadot. Directed by Zack Snyder

Cyborg starring Ray Fisher
Green Lantern

He was the psycho kid from We Need To Talk About Kevin. He was good in that, but I have no idea if he'll be good as Barry. I think they're going in the general right direction though with that kind of casting - picking someone already a solid actor (he got pretty good reviews for Perks of Being a Wallflower too), and not some Calvin Klein model, but also someone that nobody really knows. Beyond that it's hard to say whether the particular choice is going to work or not.

really...Really...REALLY?!?! Two years between JL part 1 & 2????

Typical WB/DC. Who the he||'s gonna wait two years to see part 2? Talk about stringing along the fan base :slap

I thought there was a solo Batman film coming in 2017.

I bet half of those releases are about as short lived as "Venom: The Movie", "Sinister 6", "Black Cat" and ASM 3.

Yes subject to change and a stand alone Batman film a must. What happeed to the MOS sequel??

This is nice, until ONE of those films (Suicide Squad) bombs and all those plans get canceled, and then it's back to Batman carrying the DC universe on his shoulders ....again, like he has in the last 25 years.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice – 03/25/16
Suicide Squad – 08/05/16
Wonder Woman – 06/23/17
Justice League Part One – 11/17/17
The Flash – 03/23/18
Aquaman – 07/27/18
Shazam – 04/05/19
Justice League Part Two – 06/14/19
Cyborg – 04/03/20
Green Lantern – 06/19/20

Back