Jen's shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I unpacked the Highlander figures and hung up my Immortal mask.

new2-2.jpg

new2-1.jpg

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Wow, Jen! You're collecting at a faster rate than anybody else I know around here!

300 is a great action flick so adding that mask and those pictures are very welcoming! I just wished the movie had better dialogue. hehe

But it was good! *bolts for the door*

TOE said:
Highlander Kurgan > Leonidas (spelling :confused: )

:cool:

I agree...the SS Kurgan figure is awesome...much better than the Neca Leonidas figures. :D Plus it's the Kurgan...what's not to love!! I can't wait for the Medieval set...should be here any day now.....just wish it was 12 inch.

Hey Jen,

You've got a great collection, congrats!

That's how the walls in my room should look (but with the spartan helmet instead :D )
new2-1.jpg

Jen said:
F***!!! :lol :lol I always seem to do that!!!!

You were just trying to be unique! I love the potty mouth by the way. :D

Jen said:
...I've been bugging SS about it since around November and no dice...yet. But I won't give up!!!

We should start a 300 Spartan Crusade!!

We Want...

300 PF's NOW!!!

The ill Jedi said:
We should start a 300 Spartan Crusade!!

We Want...

300 PF's NOW!!!

I would totally join a Spartan Crusade!!!! However, being that SSC doesn't even have the friggin license it seems we may be SOL. But never give in, never surrender! I will have a PF Xerxes....I don't care if I have to figure out how to make the damn thing myself!!!!! He will be MINE!!!! :D

Jen said:
I would totally join a Spartan Crusade!!!! However, being that SSC doesn't even have the friggin license it seems we may be SOL. But never give in, never surrender! I will have a PF Xerxes....I don't care if I have to figure out how to make the damn thing myself!!!!! He will be MINE!!!! :D

have you got any zombies in your collection jen..

Jen said:

Let's start it up.

I shall be King and you shall be my Queen of the 300 Crusade!!!

GIVE US 300 PF's of LEONIDAS & XERXES AND NO ONE GETS SKEWERED WITH A SPEAR!!!

The ill Jedi said:
Let's start it up.

I shall be King and you shall be my Queen of the 300 Crusade!!!

!!!

ILL...I MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT....SHE'S MY PROTÉGÉ...WHAT DO YOU OFFER ME?

Back