Jen's shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
galactiboy said:
Nice to see a fellow Krusader's kollection represented!!!

Its funny, but many of the Kurgans have some really kick ass kollections!

Kurgans are just too damn kool!

Thanks for the compliments everyone! Can now add this pic to my collection
immortalmask-1.jpg

Boromir should arrive today and I just ordered the Highlander Medieval Box set.... I also collect books...so I think I'm going to have to box a few of them up to display all my new figures that will be arriving.

Last edited:
Alice Adrenochrome said:
Well, my days as a devoted Kiss fan are long gone, but I still dig them, and I bet I still could rock along! :D

It's been a long time for me too. I was really into them when I was in 3rd and 4th grade...had all their albums...collected their bubblegum cards....as an adult I've seen then live a couple times and it was always a good show...but it has been a very long time since I last played one of their albums. Got the DVD for nostalgia...brings back a lot of fun and crazy memories.

Jen. U need to kome to comic con. Gene Simmons comes down to visit all the time. No one really knew it was him until i went up to him and asked to video tape him. Also, Danzig stops by all the time too. :rock

TOE said:
Jen. U need to kome to comic con. Gene Simmons comes down to visit all the time. No one really knew it was him until i went up to him and asked to video tape him. Also, Danzig stops by all the time too. :rock
I've met Gene Simmons before - he was one crazy cat...would love to meet Danzig!!! I remember in jr. high I was at a hotel in Salt Lake City and they were playing a show there and staying at our hotel...he had sooo many women after him...I wanted to hang out in the lobby and spy on him but my dad wouldn't let me....thought he was a bad influence! :lol :lol

Jen said:
I've met Gene Simmons before - he was one crazy cat...would love to meet Danzig!!! I remember in jr. high I was at a hotel in Salt Lake City and they were playing a show there and staying at our hotel...he had sooo many women after him...I wanted to hang out in the lobby and spy on him but my dad wouldn't let me....thought he was a bad influence! :lol :lol

If this is the hotel I think it is, I use to hang out there and loiter. Met Naomi Campbell and Dave Grohl! :rock :rock

pixletwin said:
If this is the hotel I think it is, I use to hang out there and loiter. Met Naomi Campbell and Dave Grohl! :rock :rock

Very cool! Love Dave Grohl. Did Naomi throw anything at ya? :lol
I think it was a Ramada or Sheraton....it's been a long time and my memory is fuzzy.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Your dad was wrong!! (or not??)Anyway, I'm ready for a 'dirty black summer'!
:rock2 :rock2 :rock2 My dad was wrong! I'm sure Danzig would have been a perfect gentleman to a 13 year old girl!! :lol

Jen said:
....Did Naomi throw anything at ya? :lol ....

Funny you should ask. First time I saw her she was coming down the stairs whining that someone in her entrourage (his name was Pepe or Rico or something like that :lol) had broken her bracelet and, yes, she threw it at him. :lol

Shai Hulud said:

:rotfl

Nice collection Jen! Love the Immortals mask, I always did like that design and I'm glad the film will be retaining it as it was meant to be.

And to reiterate what has already been said... It's flat out amazing that you've built so much of a collection in less than half a year! :duff

DarkArtist81 said:
:rotfl

Nice collection Jen! Love the Immortals mask, I always did like that design and I'm glad the film will be retaining it as it was meant to be.

And to reiterate what has already been said... It's flat out amazing that you've built so much of a collection in less than half a year! :duff

Thank you! Just got Boromir yesterday, so I can now place him next to Legolas and Aragorn....I'm going to check out the Seattle Comic Con at the end of the month and will hopefully find more good pieces there to purchase.....After watching 300 I'm getting an uncontrollable urge to buy more collectibles from this movie....that is never a good sign...means my wallet is going to lose. Well, atleast it put up a good fight. :lol :lol

Back