Jen's shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luckily for you King, the Kurgan sword comes with a blunted edge... as long as you don't fall on the point you should be alright :lol'

That not entirely unlikely :eek:
GB said:
But seriously dude, it is f'd up that you don't have one yet... even more f'd up than my literary transgression :lol

I am ashamed, even worse, Worf is too :monkey2

worf.gif

I sliced my hand open last week at work with a razor and bleed for close to 20 mintues before I could get it just to slow down. I have never bleed that much in my life, it was pretty crazy.

A few weeks ago for my b-day my buddy bought me a knife, which me mistakenly gave it to me while we where drinking :nono. Long story short, we were both bleeding before the nights end :lol

I cut the tip of my finger off with a metal sheer when I was around 14.

Seriously, me and ANYTHING sharp is a recipe for disaster :lecture

I cut myself all the time in my job, King, next time you cut your hands, hold it above your heart and it will stop bleeding alot faster.

Nice collection Jen!!!:rock:rock

Cool stuff, Jen! I finally made my way to looking for your collection. Do you have recent pics? More to see?

How about this weather - I bet 54 degrees and rain can describe at least one day in any given month in NW Washington. Somebody could fall out of the sky and land here on a day like today and have absolutely no clue what season it is.

Back