Jen's shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice start for starting just in Nov. I don't have that much crap and I've been at it (SS) for about 1 1/2 years.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I need a kiss too, you know!

images.jpg

PosterBoyKelly said:
Nice start for starting just in Nov. I don't have that much crap and I've been at it (SS) for about 1 1/2 years.

Thanks! I started out with the intent of only getting a few pieces...:lol :lol Now I can't stop!!

Jen said:
Thanks! I started out with the intent of only getting a few pieces...:lol :lol Now I can't stop!!
Yes... it's quite addictive! Soon enough you'll run out of space, and live amidst of piles of boxes! Right after that, ... you run out of cash and have to sell everything again, :horror just to start all over again! :D

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Yes... it's quite addictive! Soon enough you'll run out of space, and live amidst of piles of boxes! Right after that, ... you run out of cash and have to sell everything again, :horror just to start all over again! :D
I also currently live among boxes....but one of these days (as soon as it stops raining) I'll clear out my storage locker and finally have some room for all my boxes. :lol
I don't think I could ever sell my figures....it would break my heart to part with any of them....if I had to start selling off things it would probably be my book collection. But even that would be hard to do.

Mini-Rock said:
Neat! I'm really liking those Ghost Rider Maquettes. Nice display.
Thanks! Yeah, the GR maquettes are my favorite right now...aside from Lurtz.

Great day for me!! Bad day for my mail carrier! Got the 7 inch Leonidas in, Xerxes 300 poster, and 3 Highlander figures (thanks Josh!!!!)
Will post pics later this evening. :D

Jen said:
Great day for me!! Bad day for my mail carrier! Got the 7 inch Leonidas in, Xerxes 300 poster, and 3 Highlander figures (thanks Josh!!!!)
Will post pics later this evening. :D

:rock :rock :rock

My new goodies!!!!!
new-17.jpg

new-15.jpg
new-14.jpg

new-01.jpg
new-07.jpg

Haven't taken the Highlander pieces out of the box yet...but probably will later this evening....as soon as I find a good spot to put them. I'm running out of room and I still have several more pieces coming!

dam.. and I promised myself... only 1/6th figures and statues.. looks like I'll have to be getting into these again. hah DAM YOU JEN!! :rotfl :lol

snakebeater said:
dam.. and I promised myself... only 1/6th figures and statues.. looks like I'll have to be getting into these again. hah DAM YOU JEN!! :rotfl :lol

Sorry! :) Neca is offering a 12 inch as well as 10 inch statue and a 13 inch statue

Here's a pic of the 10 inch
DYF10002.jpg

I'm not real impressed with it. The pics for the talking 12 inch and 13 inch statue are exactly the same as the one for the 7 inch......frustrating!

Last edited:
I'm not feeling the 10" statue... I'm hoping Hot Toys would do some nice figures, and hoping sideshow would do some awesome statues..

snakebeater said:
I'm not feeling the 10" statue... I'm hoping Hot Toys would do some nice figures, and hoping sideshow would do some awesome statues..

Me too! The Neca ones are okay...but they could be so much better. I really want some PFs.....I've been bugging SS about it since around November and no dice...yet. But I won't give up!!!

Jen said:
Me too! The Neca ones are okay...but they could be so much better. I really want some PFs.....I've been bugging SS about it since around November and no dice...yet. But I won't give up!!!

you got a krusader heart!!! Since the movie did so well, Sideshow HAS to acknowlege that these will be BIG MONEY.

Back