Jen's shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bodie The Cursed said:
I'd like to know how much Jen and Customizerwannabe has spent in the last month! :eek:

Impressive to watch the two of them go balls out.

This month is actually not as bad as Dec and January were for me....but I'll say this...I could have easily bought a SS Exclusive Dr. Doom if I had found one on eBay. I gotta slow down now...the month is only half over and I've spent most of my play money....still waiting for my tax refund...then it will be a whole different story! :lol

lcummins said:
Out of respect for Jen, I would ask you all to think twice before you post... I would hate to see some of your posts disappear, or worse yet, have the thread moved to the Sandbox.

Watch out fellas, it's the school crossing guard! :lol

crossing-guard.jpg

DannieDarKo said:
Watch out fellas, it's the school crossing guard! :lol

crossing-guard.jpg

Yes watch out!! I would hate for my shelves to be moved to the sandbox....though I wonder if I would be the first one to have that happen....would I get a prize with that!?!? :lol :lol :lol

My latest addition....

doom.jpg

Just bought it last night...and I KNOW it doesn't even come close to the SS Dr. Doom...but right now beggars can't be too picky....Someday I'll have the SS Dr. Doom...*famous last words* :lol

Jen said:
Yes watch out!! I would hate for my shelves to be moved to the sandbox....though I wonder if I would be the first one to have that happen....would I get a prize with that!?!? :lol :lol :lol
I think that it would be a first. If you want to make it a reality though just start talking about pimps. :lol

Jen said:
My latest addition....

doom.jpg

...and I KNOW it doesn't even come close to the SS Dr. Doom...but right now beggars can't be too picky....

It comes in at a very close second for me!

Jen said:
...Someday I'll have the SS Dr. Doom...*famous last words* :lol

Yes you will! I won't rest until you have your very own Doom PF!

Another new addition to my always expanding collection

doom-1.jpg

I know these are not necessarily on my shelves yet...but I'm so excited I have to share the news with everyone and will post pics as soon as they arrive.

And hopefully in the very near future I will have these:
1. Dr. Doom PF :D :D If you're gonna dream...dream big I always say.
2. Dr. Doom Legendary bust

Jen said:
Another new addition to my always expanding collection

doom-1.jpg

I know these are not necessarily on my shelves yet...but I'm so excited I have to share the news with everyone and will post pics as soon as they arrive.

And hopefully in the very near future I will have these:
1. Dr. Doom PF :D :D If you're gonna dream...dream big I always say.
2. Dr. Doom Legendary bust

Rock on Jen! :rock :rock :rock

You are my new Heroine (no not the drug)!

The Marto does not break down into separate pieces... I guess they decided it would be way to dangerous. Even though you aren't supposed to play with these, people do. And if you hit something the pieces of the blade could go flying like little projectiles into the unsuspecting :google

Also, I'm sure it would be a logistical nightmare to design!

galactiboy said:
The Marto does not break down into separate pieces... I guess they decided it would be way to dangerous. Even though you aren't supposed to play with these, people do. And if you hit something the pieces of the blade could go flying like little projectiles into the unsuspecting :google

Also, I'm sure it would be a logistical nightmare to design!

Good to know! I would be afraid to play with my sword...I cut the crap out of my hand on the LOTR Witchking helm! :lol ...so no sword playing for me...plus I would be devestated if I damaged the blade. Just got the Neca Medieval set in yesterday....Haven't taken it out of the box yet, but will post pics when I do.

My new pieces that arrived yesterday.
Crown of The King of the Dead (thanks Nash!!!!) and the Neca Medieval Set

IMG_1244.jpg
IMG_1245.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg
IMG_1248.jpg

Another piece in today!!! (Thanks ill Jedi!!!)
MyDoom-1.jpg

Okay, now I'm really starting to run out of room....may have to box up a few of my LOTR pieces to make room for Marvel.

Jen said:
Okay, now I'm really starting to run out of room....may have to box up a few of my LOTR pieces to make room for Marvel.
That's the spirit :rotfl :chew
Keep 'em coming Jen!

My latest piece to arrive to today...still to come this week: SS Doom PF and the mighty Kurgan sword!! :D

IMG_1254.jpg

Back