Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, that sounds identical to the MKVII LSF bill...GBP250-260...I think Megatron is slightly under the $2K right?
Yea, I'm in sort of the same boat as you. Got billed $200 by FedEx yesterday for my MKVII lifesize bust and I'm still waiting for my poxy replacement to be sent :huh for the expensive FedEx charges for say your $2k pieces, do you set up a payment plan with them or do you pay in one go? For PF's and busts I usually pay in one but when its coming over GBP200+ then I always split it over 2-3 months...kinda makes it a bit easier if you know what I mean

What you can pay it off over 2 or 3 months? Never knew but i just pay it all off in one go. I shouldn't this time after making me wait 3 days for all the boxes. :lol

Yea, that sounds identical to the MKVII LSF bill...GBP250-260...I think Megatron is slightly under the $2K right?
Yea, I'm in sort of the same boat as you. Got billed $200 by FedEx yesterday for my MKVII lifesize bust and I'm still waiting for my poxy replacement to be sent :huh for the expensive FedEx charges for say your $2k pieces, do you set up a payment plan with them or do you pay in one go? For PF's and busts I usually pay in one but when its coming over GBP200+ then I always split it over 2-3 months...kinda makes it a bit easier if you know what I mean

Didn't know you could do that, nice!

May do this rather than use the CC.

What you can pay it off over 2 or 3 months? Never knew but i just pay it all off in one go. I shouldn't this time after making me wait 3 days for all the boxes. :lol

Yea, I think at one point I had something like 3 pieces arrive from Sideshow around the same time which accumulated a combined import fee of around GBP600/$1000 :horror that was when I got the Wolverine LSF and a few other PF's...like damn buses aren't they...you wait for one and then 3 come along all at once! Typical! :slap So anyway, there was no way I could afford to pay that off in one go so I called them up and they explained to me that you can actually set up payment plans to suit you...so I did it over 3 months ;) now everytime I accumulate bills upto or over GBP200 I always pay over 2-3 months :)

Still, that's awesome man. Nice work.

Thanks bro, although I have my wife to thank mostly...she's paying for half :rock (although in her mind, she thinks she's paying for 3/4's of it!) :yess :lol never tell the wife the actual cost of statues :lecture once she finds out....it's over :(

Didn't know you could do that, nice!

May do this rather than use the CC.

Yep, at least in the UK they offer that service. I'm sure it must be company policy so they should do it in Oz too shouldn't they? :dunno

Thanks bro, although I have my wife to thank mostly...she's paying for half :rock (although in her mind, she thinks she's paying for 3/4's of it!) :yess :lol never tell the wife the actual cost of statues :lecture once she finds out....it's over :(

My wife is fully invested in my hobby, I think she has bought most of my collection for me as gifts. Awesome but means hiding the cost of this stuff is impossible! :lol

Yep, at least in the UK they offer that service. I'm sure it must be company policy so they should do it in Oz too shouldn't they? :dunno

Hopefully so, with them being international. But are they "really" international or is it a franchise, so policies, services etc. may differ?

I'll be making enquiries when I get the invoice in any case.

My wife is fully invested in my hobby, I think she has bought most of my collection for me as gifts. Awesome but means hiding the cost of this stuff is impossible! :lol

I'd love to say my wife is mostly in favour of my hobby but I know I'd be lieing ;) I know deep down she'd rather I collect much smaller things like stamps or cards :lol instead she is surrounded by half scale Transformer and Iron Man statues :lol :lol funny thing is, this MKVII LSF will be the second time she's kindly offered to pay for half of one of my statues, the other being the Wolvie LSF so either she's being very polite or she's been seeing the milkman behind my back and is feeling guilty!!! :lol :lol :rotfl

I'd love to say my wife is mostly in favour of my hobby but I know I'd be lieing ;) I know deep down she'd rather I collect much smaller things like stamps or cards :lol instead she is surrounded by half scale Transformer and Iron Man statues :lol :lol funny thing is, this MKVII LSF will be the second time she's kindly offered to pay for half of one of my statues, the other being the Wolvie LSF so either she's being very polite or she's been seeing the milkman behind my back and is feeling guilty!!! :lol :lol :rotfl

Ha! I know what you mean, though I guess it's a bit crazy to think that way. :cuckoo: :rotfl

Our women love us and want us to be happy, we feel and do the same for them, through gifts and kind actions. It's reciprocal, that's love bro. :love :1-1:

Yea, I think at one point I had something like 3 pieces arrive from Sideshow around the same time which accumulated a combined import fee of around GBP600/$1000 :horror that was when I got the Wolverine LSF and a few other PF's...like damn buses aren't they...you wait for one and then 3 come along all at once! Typical! :slap So anyway, there was no way I could afford to pay that off in one go so I called them up and they explained to me that you can actually set up payment plans to suit you...so I did it over 3 months ;) now everytime I accumulate bills upto or over GBP200 I always pay over 2-3 months :)

Good info thanks. :)

Last edited:
Ha! I know what you mean, though I guess it's a bit crazy to think that way. :cuckoo: :rotfl

Our women love us and want us to be happy, we feel and do the same for them, through gifts and kind actions. It's reciprocal, that's love bro. :love :1-1:

:lol :lol it was all tongue in cheek bro ;) my wife aint that bad! :lol

I hope! :rotfl

cat-shocked.gif

What I forgot to mention earlier is that my wife also has a very expensive hobby herself...yep, she thinks it's normal to own over 70 pairs of shoes and 50 handbags!!! WTF!!!! :gah: :thud: :lol :lol ;) a few of which I may have funded aswell - but I've definitely not been seeing the milkman :lol its all a kind act of love and to show her how much I love her and for putting up with me all these years :love :lol :lol

I think the same thing that happened to your Megatron has happened with my LSF :( Just received Box 1 of 2...where the **** is box 2 of 2?!! :dunno :lol

Just checked the tracking and its shows as one being delivered...and the other has yet to clear customs!!!! :slap WHHHHYYYY MMMEEEEE!!!!!! :gah: :gah: and its flippin Saturday tomorrow so I wont get the second box until Monday! GREAT! Flipping Great! :banghead

My special day has been ruined! :( all that needs to happen now is for whatever is in this box I have with me to be all smashed up and then my daughter to fly in off the top rope with a flying Chun Li kick to the face!!! :thud:
2X8Dmln.gif

Are you messing with me or telling the truth? That sucks and i know that feeling. Let's hope you got the statue and not the base. :lol

Are you messing with me or telling the truth? That sucks and i know that feeling. Let's hope you got the statue and not the base. :lol

Truth mate :( Sideshow gave me 2 tracking Numbers for the 2 boxes and only one has cleared customs - which is the one that just got delivered. The other tracking shows as still being at Stansted Airport pending clearance :slap

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together! NOT!

By the pics my wife just sent me, the box looks tiny!!! :horror Has to be the base and not the statue...so this weekend, i'll be mostly staring at a base....thanks Sideshow :clap You guys rock :rock2

Btw Jay, how soon after did you receive your missing box? :dunno

Truth mate :( Sideshow gave me 2 tracking Numbers for the 2 boxes and only one has cleared customs - which is the one that just got delivered. The other tracking shows as still being at Stansted Airport pending clearance :slap

By the pics my wife just sent me, the box looks tiny!!! :horror Has to be the base and not the statue...so this weekend, i'll be mostly staring at a base....thanks Sideshow :clap You guys rock :rock2

I got 1 box each day. It was brutal!

Day 1 - Base
Day 2 - Parts
Day 3 - Statue

:gah: :lol

:lol :lol talk about prolonging the excitement! :lol and even now your waiting for replacement parts!!! :slap Fun never ends eh...

Yeah but i'm still enjoying the statue. Parts should be sent soon. I wonder if they'll make it in one piece or not.

:lol :lol it was all tongue in cheek bro ;) my wife aint that bad! :lol

I hope! :rotfl

cat-shocked.gif

What I forgot to mention earlier is that my wife also has a very expensive hobby herself...yep, she thinks it's normal to own over 70 pairs of shoes and 50 handbags!!! WTF!!!! :gah: :thud: :lol :lol ;) a few of which I may have funded aswell - but I've definitely not been seeing the milkman :lol its all a kind act of love and to show her how much I love her and for putting up with me all these years :love :lol :lol

Don't worry man I got the joke! :rotfl I was getting a little sentimental too though... :lol

I got 1 box each day. It was brutal!

Day 1 - Base
Day 2 - Parts
Day 3 - Statue

:gah: :lol

:lol :lol talk about prolonging the excitement! :lol and even now your waiting for replacement parts!!! :slap Fun never ends eh...

You guys are really having a hard time with SSC, same thing will probably happen to me too! :slap

Back