Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my shipping notice, it's on its way! :yess::panic::impatient::panic::blissy

I got mine this morning too bro :woo plus my replacement Iron Man MKVII bust is also shipping this week so I'm praying not to have double trouble ahead of me in regards to more QC issues!

vajeza7e.jpg

I got mine this morning too bro :woo plus my replacement Iron Man MKVII bust is also shipping this week so I'm praying not to have double trouble ahead of me in regards to more QC issues!
Woot!!! Woot!!! WOOT!!!! :hi5:
Let's get this party started!!!! Hope you the best Andy!!! :pray:

Woot!!! Woot!!! WOOT!!!! :hi5:
Let's get this party started!!!! Hope you the best Andy!!! :pray:

blackguy.gif

Thanks Marc :hi5: I'm pretty sure it'll make the same impact on me as my MKIII LSF did...I hope :horror if not i'll definitely be honest and say so ;)

Not sure if any else agrees, but I think I've come to the point now where the anxiety of receiving a damage free statue over-rides the excitement of receiving a new piece :(

Then again, I swear if I get another piece from Sideshow with unbearable flaws then I'm going into stealth mode and i'm taking their head supervisor of their QC department 'DOWN TO CHINATOWN!!!!' :yess: :lol
etIPEUG.gif

$230 USD as originally quoted. Could have been worse but I still have customs fees to pay when it gets here. :gah:

Customs will be quite high on this hope you get a good one and no shipping damage

Cancelled mine last week as I worked out with shipping and customs it was going to be a fair bit more than $2500 and I couldn't ignore some of the issues.

Will have too do without iron man now as the mark 3 I got from sideshow came damaged and had to be destroyed :-(

Love how mine was supposed to be billed on the fifth and now it got pushed back to the 15th. woo hoo

Love how mine was supposed to be billed on the fifth and now it got pushed back to the 15th. woo hoo

Hey Dom, I was told they were also shipping this LSF in batches :( I think this new craze by Sideshow is driving collectors insane :gah: just so happy to finally have mine ship at last :)

I think it looks great. If you compare any production piece with the maticulous and masterful hand crafted proto, it's always going to disappoint, but on it's own I think it's awesome looking and in person, I'm sure the effect is much better.

Back