Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe I never noticed that the repulsors under his feet light up as well... awesome! :clap

Here are some close ups buddy :)

avy3e5eq.jpg

yvu3e6ud.jpg

Hope you get a flawless one mate

I got mine this morning too bro :woo plus my replacement Iron Man MKVII bust is also shipping this week so I'm praying not to have double trouble ahead of me in regards to more QC issues!

vajeza7e.jpg

Good luck. Hope you get a good one.

Customs will be quite high on this hope you get a good one and no shipping damage

Cancelled mine last week as I worked out with shipping and customs it was going to be a fair bit more than $2500 and I couldn't ignore some of the issues.

Will have too do without iron man now as the mark 3 I got from sideshow came damaged and had to be destroyed :-(

Thanks guys, fingers crossed it survives!

I'm expecting another $400 or so in import duty and fees. I'm should be getting the notice any day now, the details have already been passed to local customs.

Glad you finally got your shipping notice Roberto! :hi5:

I have loads of statues you fool :lol

Point still stands

$250+
kajo+hot+toys+MARK+VII+2+d.jpg

$2000
attachment.php

If you can get that level of detail for $250+ why can't SSC do it for $2000?

+1 tired of SS product bull **** , this piece looks way different from what it shown in SDCC boot, cheap ass paint application , 2k dollars can't even have a good Arc Reactor !

I think it looks great. If you compare any production piece with the maticulous and masterful hand crafted proto, it's always going to disappoint, but on it's own I think it's awesome looking and in person, I'm sure the effect is much better.

So not true Snappa. There are a couple companies out there that match their prototypes. But by and large I do understand the general statement.

Well guys...the most amazing day has arrived :horror No, its not a free one day pass at the Playboy Mansion :naughty :naughty it's actually better than that!!! ;) Just had word from FedEx that my most anticipated piece of the year, the Iron Man MKVII LSF arrives to my door.....TODAY!!!! :thud: :thud:

blackguy.gif

I am so Pumped!!!! :yess:

tumblr_mlqg7uocoV1r0qoipo1_250.gif

After receiving a new statue last night (Deadpool PF) and totally loving Sideshow once again after they nailed that piece, I'm starting to feel a little more confident that this Iron Man LSF will arrive with a golden QC certificate and hopefully the red will be consistent throughout and not 10 multiple shades of red like my lifesize bust :pray:

Then again, part of me still feels very apprehensive that something could go wrong....very wrong :slap Its like a Dr. Pepper moment with Sideshow...whats the worse that could happen? :huh

]
stripper-fail-2-o.gif

Well guys...the most amazing day has arrived :horror No, its not a free one day pass at the Playboy Mansion :naughty :naughty it's actually better than that!!! ;) Just had word from FedEx that my most anticipated piece of the year, the Iron Man MKVII LSF arrives to my door.....TODAY!!!! :thud: :thud:

blackguy.gif

I am so Pumped!!!! :yess:

tumblr_mlqg7uocoV1r0qoipo1_250.gif

After receiving a new statue last night (Deadpool PF) and totally loving Sideshow once again after they nailed that piece, I'm starting to feel a little more confident that this Iron Man LSF will arrive with a golden QC certificate and hopefully the red will be consistent throughout and not 10 multiple shades of red like my lifesize bust :pray:

Then again, part of me still feels very apprehensive that something could go wrong....very wrong :slap Its like a Dr. Pepper moment with Sideshow...whats the worse that could happen? :huh

]
stripper-fail-2-o.gif

Congrats dude, happy you are finally getting this! :clap :hi5:

Very true, once I get over the pain of the customs fees! :thud: :rotfl

....Urrggghhhh :gah: don't remind me! Just received mine for the MKVII Lifesize bust...$200 :horror and I'm still waiting for them to send me a replacement :huh still, on a lighter note, this MKVII LSF has only cost me $800 :yess:

Shame sideshow still put the $2000 on the invoice. If they just put the $800 you'd only pay VAT on that, but customs charge on the higher total. Pisses me off no end. :lol

Yea, that's what I just posted :( total piss take but hey ho...its costing me $450 in import tax :gah:

Got my bill for Megatron. £250. I was going to pay it but i only have part 1 of 3. ;) :lol

Yea, that sounds identical to the MKVII LSF bill...GBP250-260...I think Megatron is slightly under the $2K right?
Yea, I'm in sort of the same boat as you. Got billed $200 by FedEx yesterday for my MKVII lifesize bust and I'm still waiting for my poxy replacement to be sent :huh for the expensive FedEx charges for say your $2k pieces, do you set up a payment plan with them or do you pay in one go? For PF's and busts I usually pay in one but when its coming over GBP200+ then I always split it over 2-3 months...kinda makes it a bit easier if you know what I mean

Back