Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many of these did SS actually end up making? Do we know? Same question about the wolverine if anyone knows.

Judging by how many got sent back I would say between 500 to 800. Easily 70% were returned. I went though 6 before I got one that was some what acceptable

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

You had six? I've had a couple of statues which I received two faulty items, and was then always told they have no more in better conditions. Clearly this wasn't the case given their poor condition, so I just assumed that was their policy, one replacement only.

I returned and had to re buy the statue. According to sideshow they have a normal line, and get sent extra in numbered pieces as replacements.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hi i want to show you an accesory i made for Iron man mark VII legendary scale figure. As you know sideshow only put a sticker on the arc reactor hole so the effect without lights is very poor for an amazing statue like that. Here you can see how change the statue with my accesory:

263hbn8.jpg

2i6c7sp.jpg

r8dys8.jpg

2ibnaf7.jpg

Do you still provide it?

Back