Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are really having a hard time with SSC, same thing will probably happen to me too! :slap

Trust me bro...you'll be fine! It's only Jay that gets all the bad luck with his Sideshow deliveries...and cos I was laughing at him when his Megatron box disappeared, I've now been hit by Karma!!! :gah: :lol That or Jay's been at it with his Andy Voodoo doll again! :lol

I think the same thing that happened to your Megatron has happened with my LSF :( Just received Box 1 of 2...where the **** is box 2 of 2?!! :dunno :lol

Just checked the tracking and its shows as one being delivered...and the other has yet to clear customs!!!! :slap WHHHHYYYY MMMEEEEE!!!!!! :gah: :gah: and its flippin Saturday tomorrow so I wont get the second box until Monday! GREAT! Flipping Great! :banghead
:gah: :gah: :gah: :gah: :gah:

I know mate :( but at least I've got all weekend to thoroughly go through whatever is in box number 1 :lol just found out that the base will be included with parts of the figure itself in one of the boxes so at least i'll have either Iron Mans legs or torso in the box I have at home! :yess:

I guess they put the upper parts (excepy head) + base in box 1 and the legs+head in box 2.

going to the movie theatre straight after work this evening so I wont even be able to check until tomorrow :( but as soon as I do i'll get some pics up of my half Iron Man :lol

going to the movie theatre straight after work this evening so I wont even be able to check until tomorrow :( but as soon as I do i'll get some pics up of my half Iron Man :lol

Better be a good movie to miss your statue. I vote that you leave work early go home put the statue together post pic's then go to the movies:yess:

Hurry blurry Andy. We are waiting, chop chop hahahaha

Better be a good movie to miss your statue. I vote that you leave work early go home put the statue together post pic's then go to the movies:yess:

:lol :lol I take it you guys didn't read the previous posts ;) My LSF was supposed to arrive in 2 boxes...well I only received one and the other is still stuck at the airport :slap had the whole thing arrived at home then I would've blown out the movies and rushed home instead...all I have now is half an Iron Man :slap although I still don't know what half it is yet? :dunno

As for the movie, i'll be watching 'Sex Tape'? Apparently its a new movie release starring Cameron Diaz (who looks rather fetching I have to say!) :naughty :yess:

Looking forward to seeing the pics. Maybe having it arrive in different intervals will make the piece more fun? Yeah, I'd be pretty annoyed heh.

Looking forward to seeing the pics. Maybe having it arrive in different intervals will make the piece more fun? Yeah, I'd be pretty annoyed heh.

Thanks bro :hi5: I guess it prolongs the excitement a little but I so wish I had the whole piece in one go :(

Just looked again at the box I recieved and my wife told me that there were 2 smaller packages that came with it!!?? You can see them on top of the main box in this pic. I reckon they are probably the AC Adaptor and all the fixings maybe? :dunno

nupy7ege.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back