Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of those toys already! But never enough IM!
Now go open it please!!
15qr8cj.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know...Downeys in pretty good shape these days. We might need to do aside by side to decide.

Come on sideshow you delete a nipple pic from diaz? A child can watch this film in the cinemas. ;)

Funny thing in germany we call nipple a nippel, no joke. Huge change of the word. :rotfl

Come on sideshow you delete a nipple pic from diaz? A child can watch this film in the cinemas. ;)

Funny thing in germany we call nipple a nippel, no joke. Huge change of the word. :rotfl

:lol :lol has the Diaz picture been taken down? :huh :slap i must admit, I was surprised it lasted as long as it did ;)

Iron Man box is open :horror :yess:

Where are you Andy? :lol

giphy.gif

:lol :lol I am here Chris :)

Unfortunately, the box I have recieved is probably the least exciting of the two :( all I have with me here are the two arms, the torso and the ammo shoulder guard...

Packaging is exactly the same as my Wolverine LSF...black satin material surrounding the polystyrene.

enasu5eb.jpg

ume3uby5.jpg

bupy2y3y.jpg

OHMAHGOSH!!! I've been off the forums for a little bit because of computer trouble, so I was just trying to catch up on this thread when I came across this gif from Andy!

....and still no tracking number? Anytime now :impatient:

wKN7qV2.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHahAhahHAhaHAhHAHahAhahaHA!!!! I'm dying!!!! I'm freaking DYING here! :lol :rotfl :lol Andy, you always have the best gifs buddy! :hi5: I've totally stolen this one. I'll have to try that with my dog some day. :)

OHMAHGOSH!!! I've been off the forums for a little bit because of computer trouble, so I was just trying to catch up on this thread when I came across this gif from Andy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHahAhahHAhaHAhHAHahAhahaHA!!!! I'm dying!!!! I'm freaking DYING here! :lol :rotfl :lol Andy, you always have the best gifs buddy! :hi5: I've totally stolen this one. I'll have to try that with my dog some day. :)

:lol glad you like it Rebecca :hi5: and glad your CPU is back on the mend ;)

tumblr_mlqg7uocoV1r0qoipo1_250.gif

Still love to hear your 1st impressions Andy of 1/2 of your 1/2 scale Iron Man. LOL

:lol :exactly: half of my half scale indeed ;)

Well...it looks good so far heh. Really looking forward to seeing more. Theres not nearly enough pics and vids for this piece yet.

Well...it looks good so far heh. Really looking forward to seeing more. Theres not nearly enough pics and vids for this piece yet.

It's actually very good news so far :rock just inspecting all the pieces and so far so good...no marks or damages and am very, very impressed with the gold parts of the armour!!! :horror Yes, you heard right! :lol the gold is actually on par with the MKIII LSF in my opinion, which is a massive YES for me cos the MKIII is one of my favourite pieces in my collection :rock more to follow :)

Nice! I never had an issue with the gold. I think it was just a case of them making it look a little too good in the proto. People got their hopes up too high I'm guessing, but without that comparison and taken on it's own, it looks good.

Back