Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here is a few of my pics from the con. As said earlier....pics do this no justice.
Sorry for the poor iPhone pics

Me too...... It seems that we won't be getting the Mark VII in 1/4 scale... what a shame...

Maybe Legacy Effects would make the new Mark from "Avengers 2" in 1/4 scale instead of 1/2 or a bust

I agree. As long as the the armor isn't unsightly like IM3s. Yuck.

For those of you who own Mark III LSF and have seen this Mark VII LSF in person at the con, which one do you like better?

I have the 3. So far, comparing the 2, This one looks to better in a couple different areas:

pose (allows us to see the lights in his hands)
paint
base (much smaller than the 3)

But with the 3, it is the more iconic armor, and could possibly be cheaper than this??

just to add one more thing and I do not know if anyone could notice this but, when the lights were on you could see a small ring or circle resembling an arc reactor. It was very faint but noticeable if you are up close. Hopefully they perfect this!

If SSC can put this up for pre order during the remaining days left in July then I'll be a happy cookie! This statue is so mouthwatering that I just wanna have it now!! :rock

If SSC can put this up for pre order during the remaining days left in July then I'll be a happy cookie! This statue is so mouthwatering that I just wanna have it now!! :rock

OMG.... I can't believe all of your PO's :lol. I want to know what you do for a living Roberto:wink1:

Last edited:
This the only thing you're getting from the latest crop of goodies?

Not quite Col, looks like the Pred 2 maquette is a definate go ahead after the recent vid and new set of pics from the Con and finally it has to be the 1966 Batmobile with the 2 HT figures of Bats and Robin!! That means no Doom LSF, no Planet Hulk, no Apocalypse and no Captain America which were also on my short list...

Not quite Col, looks like the Pred 2 maquette is a definate go ahead after the recent vid and new set of pics from the Con and finally it has to be the 1966 Batmobile with the 2 HT figures of Bats and Robin!! That means no Doom LSF, no Planet Hulk, no Apocalypse and no Captain America which were also on my short list...

No Gladiator?! :thud:
Even I caved in on that beast and as you know I don't do comics :slap

P2 is by far the pick of the bunch for me.
Did you see the new set of pictures I put in the OP?

No Gladiator?! :thud:
Even I caved in on that beast and as you know I don't do comics :slap

P2 is by far the pick of the bunch for me.
Did you see the new set of pictures I put in the OP?

No gladiator for me I'm afraid, just don't have the money pal. I have quite a few custom Iron Man pieces arriving this year. Already recieved my custom MKIII 1:2 bust and got the custom MKVI 1:2 bust on the way as we speak. Will post pics of them both when it arrives. Plus I've got a custom MKII 1:2 statue arriving in abt a month so loads of stuff arriving...

Back