Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I agree in full. I saw this bad boy in front of me and I felt as if I found my true love! I was contemplating buying a mark 3 LSf but I am glad I held out until comic con because this guy surprised me. I also feel that the armor may be removable making this piece even more awesome in my opinion. I am ordering this ASAP!

Fantastic news!

Is Mark VII glossy/shiny in the movie?

This looks great but it seems too shiny.

Is Mark VII glossy/shiny in the movie?

This looks great but it seems too shiny.

It seemed to have the same shine as the mark 3 LSf . I wouldn't doubt for the show, that they use some type of cleaner to make it shine under the lights.

It seemed to have the same shine as the mark 3 LSf . I wouldn't doubt for the show, that they use some type of cleaner to make it shine under the lights.

no way, the 3 is no where near as shiny as this one. I hope they don't up the price of this over 2k.

This looks so good... wish it didn't come with a 2 thousand dollar price tag. I might get it if it comes with 200 Flexpay payments. :monkey1

Was hoping this would be a 1/4th Maquette instead of LSF:(

Still looks freaking amazing. Jealous of those who are POing.

Was hoping this would be a 1/4th Maquette instead of LSF:(

Still looks freaking amazing. Jealous of those who are POing.

Me too...... It seems that we won't be getting the Mark VII in 1/4 scale... what a shame...

Maybe Legacy Effects would make the new Mark from "Avengers 2" in 1/4 scale instead of 1/2 or a bust

thats what i'm hoping to do, although i've a long way to go! Have the MKIII LSF so far with a custom MKII LSF on the way...plus this new MKVII - 3 down and about another 42 to go :slap :rotfl

AMAZING PICS BRO! gonna save these on my phone to remind me what i've got coming hopefully next year! I know a lot of people here are sick of Iron Man so its nice to hear that you thought it good enough to steal the show! I certainly thought so too and these pics just emphasis that! I am also predicting the shoulder armour will be removable! As for price, i cant see it being anymore or less than the MKIII LSF so your looking at about $1999. Now its just a case of waiting for this bad boy to pop up on the Sideshow Website for pre ordering! :rock
i missed out on the mark 3 i'm not letting this one slip away.
This, captain america, the queen of the dead and sauron will be my new pre orders.:)

I said only one LSF of IM but this one is going to make me eat my words!!!

Thanks for the compliments guys. This piece look far better in person than in the pics. I was blown away by how awesome it is. Hopefully the production piece will have a similar quality paint job. Keeping my fingers crossed! A must have piece for me.

I keep coming back to look at these pictures. If by some miracle this is priced like Galactus or Sauron and not eggshell thin I would get it. At 2K I will just have to admire the picturew.

Thanks for the compliments guys. This piece look far better in person than in the pics. I was blown away by how awesome it is. Hopefully the production piece will have a similar quality paint job. Keeping my fingers crossed! A must have piece for me.
yes great pics :clap:clap as long as still have a job i'm ordering :yess:

So I went back to the sideshow booth yesterday.....and questioned a few sideshow reps and they stated that iron man will have detachable armor!
For sure the thigh armor and no on the shoulder armor.

So I went back to the sideshow booth yesterday.....and questioned a few sideshow reps and they stated that iron man will have detachable armor!
For sure the thigh armor and no on the shoulder armor.

I could care less about detachable armor. Why would this figure need something like that anyway? As long as it is well painted that should be all that matters.

Back