Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you guys that say the pose is boring don't understand is this is the same sculpt used for the production of the real suit for the film. It was made by legacy for that purpose only, as a study maquette. I wish I could get this to go along with the mark 3, but prolly won't be able to swing it.

Regardless of what it was intended for, I still find it boring. Doesn't matter, it won't be in my collection regardless.

Very cool LSF. Not enough of an improvement over my 1:2 Mark III to make it a "must own", but if I didn't already have that I'd probably order this for sure.

Very cool LSF. Not enough of an improvement over my 1:2 Mark III to make it a "must own", but if I didn't already have that I'd probably order this for sure.

yea, I want this to go with the other one, but there are just too many other must haves this year for me. Will prolly have to pass.

Hm, this is a tough one. I own the Mk III, but this one looks great. Not sure I want to double dip on the same character in Legendary Scale format. Not to mention there are other LSFs that I'd like to get. Decisions, decisions...

Just viewed Alex's video on the Iron Man LSF and boy this just looks better each time i watch it! Please put this up for PO during Comic Con Sideshow! :pray:

Hm, this is a tough one. I own the Mk III, but this one looks great. Not sure I want to double dip on the same character in Legendary Scale format. Not to mention there are other LSFs that I'd like to get. Decisions, decisions...

just imagine 4 or 5 different IM armors in this scale next to each other :horror

Just got back from comic con and this baby stole the show!
Definitely getting one of these, pose is perfect!

Just got back from comic con and this baby stole the show!
Definitely getting one of these, pose is perfect!

So you really think this one is that good? I really like the Mk VII and like something that will have a holy grail feel to it. Ugh, my mind is going crazy over this one! Watched that video over and over...

just imagine 4 or 5 different IM armors in this scale next to each other

thats what i'm hoping to do, although i've a long way to go! Have the MKIII LSF so far with a custom MKII LSF on the way...plus this new MKVII - 3 down and about another 42 to go :slap :rotfl

My favorite piece at the con:

AMAZING PICS BRO! gonna save these on my phone to remind me what i've got coming hopefully next year! I know a lot of people here are sick of Iron Man so its nice to hear that you thought it good enough to steal the show! I certainly thought so too and these pics just emphasis that! I am also predicting the shoulder armour will be removable! As for price, i cant see it being anymore or less than the MKIII LSF so your looking at about $1999. Now its just a case of waiting for this bad boy to pop up on the Sideshow Website for pre ordering! :rock

thats what i'm hoping to do, although i've a long way to go! Have the MKIII LSF so far with a custom MKII LSF on the way...plus this new MKVII - 3 down and about another 42 to go :slap :rotfl

AMAZING PICS BRO! gonna save these on my phone to remind me what i've got coming hopefully next year! I know a lot of people here are sick of Iron Man so its nice to hear that you thought it good enough to steal the show! I certainly thought so too and these pics just emphasis that! I am also predicting the shoulder armour will be removable! As for price, i cant see it being anymore or less than the MKIII LSF so your looking at about $1999. Now its just a case of waiting for this bad boy to pop up on the Sideshow Website for pre ordering! :rock

Yes I agree in full. I saw this bad boy in front of me and I felt as if I found my true love! I was contemplating buying a mark 3 LSf but I am glad I held out until comic con because this guy surprised me. I also feel that the armor may be removable making this piece even more awesome in my opinion. I am ordering this ASAP!

Back