Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cue wallet bashing lol. I passed on the mk 3 and promised my self this... Gotta be done :)

Can't wait Ben...this is the one that got me excited at Comic Con...wasn't expecting to PO this until 2014 so I'm glad I'll get the opportunity to use this LSF as bait for a Christmas present! :lol :lol

Here is proof that the new Iron Man LSF is imminent....now listed as coming soon on the Sideshow website :rock

geve8u6a.jpg

Iam hoping somewhere in the uk will be stocking this at a good price. I can't handle another 1:2 scale endo - esque customs bill lol!

Iam hoping somewhere in the uk will be stocking this at a good price. I can't handle another 1:2 scale endo - esque customs bill lol!

Yea, I heard abt that Ben :horror My tax charge on the Wolvie LSF was £280 :thud: but I'd rather pay it and have Sideshow take care of any problems that may occur such as damage, defective LEDs, etc...when you order locally you've literally one shot at it being perfect :(

True, although I've had several items off of collectibles direct now and they've all been fine so Iam hoping they do a good price!

Lee will check items before despatching so no worries there.

Might sell my Maquette and pick this up.
Best IM by far. Will make the Maq look like a toy.

Back