Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** this is the piece I have bee dreading seeing the most as it means me may NEVER see a Mark VII Maquette which is what I wanted to see the most ... I just can't justify spending enough to buy this scale.

Yep....

If they're doing a LSF Mark VII the possibility of seeing a VII maquette are extremely low...

According to fellow Freak madnug (credit him for the pic)

1070085_395443583909925_361261529_n.jpg

still cant get over how good this looks and how well it will go with the MKIII LSF....almost like creating your own Hall of Armour :rock

Hopefully tomorrow we can get some quality video footage of it!

too much clear on that piece. jesus.

They need to tone it down and it will be perfect.

Boooooooooooooooooring

Agreed. Do we really need more Iron man stuff. But then again to those who love him its great so congrats and enjoy. I was just hoping to see some more interesting characters in the legendary scale and ones that have not already been done.

Agreed. Do we really need more Iron man stuff. But then again to those who love him its great so congrats and enjoy. I was just hoping to see some more interesting characters in the legendary scale and ones that have not already been done.

Not just that. A $2000+ statue with a "stand up straight" pose. It IS boring. They don't have to do a dramatic pose (We already have enough of that). Just a "subtle" pose would be better.

What you guys that say the pose is boring don't understand is this is the same sculpt used for the production of the real suit for the film. It was made by legacy for that purpose only, as a study maquette. I wish I could get this to go along with the mark 3, but prolly won't be able to swing it.

I like it. Looks better than the Mark III version (although that one is very nice, too). I will only have one LSF in my collection, though, and that'll be Spider-Man (assuming it gets made).

Wow, that one I like. I might have to order it. Don't have a 1:2 scale IM yet.

Not just that. A $2000+ statue with a "stand up straight" pose. It IS boring. They don't have to do a dramatic pose (We already have enough of that). Just a "subtle" pose would be better.
why boring you can never have enough iron man :lecture
but i was hoping for a mark 4 thoe

Is that the same as this? Pose looks similar, only the picture below is missing the "jetpack" and other weapons.

223_max.jpg

Maybe it has removable parts! :panic:

Back