Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the rate of knots that Sideshow are listing the new pre orders on their website, i take it this Iron Man LSF wont be put up until Christmas:dunno I could have sworn last year SSC were really fast in giving us the PO's after Comic Con 2012...Batman PF, Hulk Maquette, Iron Man MKVII bust, etc...

With the rate of knots that Sideshow are listing the new pre orders on their website, i take it this Iron Man LSF wont be put up until Christmas:dunno I could have sworn last year SSC were really fast in giving us the PO's after Comic Con 2012...Batman PF, Hulk Maquette, Iron Man MKVII bust, etc...

I'm getting sick of waiting for the cool stuff to go up, all we're getting is HT plastic crap :mad:

I'm getting sick of waiting for the cool stuff to go up, all we're getting is HT plastic crap :mad:

:exactly: although i have to say i was bloody tempted to pre order that cool 1/6 figure of The Crow! Such an iconic film for me as it reminds me of my Goth Girlfriend at the time...she was wild! :rotfl:rotfl

Hope you're not expecting this any time soon, they can't even finish the busts!

Col, i'm expecting everything as soon as possible! :rotfl still cant believe they delayed that MKVII bust until January :slap Whats going on there?! Still, blessing in disguise as i seriously need a breather from all these import charges from Fedex...they have proper busted my ***** last month! :gah:

i'm looking forward to this one but if it's a lot more than the mark 3 then i'm out which will be a shame as i missed out on the 3 :(
These things are already overpriced :lecture

So stupid they passed on making this 1/4. SOOOOOOO many people would have jumped on that.

So stupid they passed on making this 1/4. SOOOOOOO many people would have jumped on that.

This is true...Hence why so many IM collectors have turned to the Brazilian company Iron Studios. They're releaseing both 1/4 scale and 1/2 scale statues from the Iron Man 3 movie...

Still, you cannot rule it out with Sideshow, they have indeed promised a statue from every armour released in the movies so far in either 1/4 or 1/2 scale. So that leaves the MKII, MKV and MK42:dunno

Okay guys...who's ready for a heart attack!!! :horror:horror Anyone have any spare cash left over before Christmas??? Just recieved a reply from Alex at Sideshow after asking her about news on the arrival of this mama...

this is the reply :panic::panic:

'You will be hearing news about this piece sooner than you may think'. :)

:yess::yess::yess:

Here is a few of my pics from the con. As said earlier....pics do this no justice.
Sorry for the poor iPhone pics

Uh Oh...
better start preparing Miss Drum that I'll be spending some big money soon... :panic:

I missed (passed) on MK3 but will NOT pass on this one! :yess:

Back