Inception Dom Cobb by Feng

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive got my bond figure in one of those suits and it took me a long time to get it done up untill i used a bit of wire, the button hole was to small for tweezers.

Also is there no risk of the button popping off doing it this way bud?

Ughhh still no Cobb sculpt in yet for me and tracking is still picking up nothing. Hopefully it comes in by Friday. :)

Now I'm starting to worry about these damn buttons once I get the sculpt on. :horror

Ughhh still no Cobb sculpt in yet for me and tracking is still picking up nothing. Hopefully it comes in by Friday. :)

Now I'm starting to worry about these damn buttons once I get the sculpt on. :horror

I share your anxiety :lol I would button up the jacket before you pop the sculpt on, just in case :wink1:

I share your anxiety :lol I would button up the jacket before you pop the sculpt on, just in case :wink1:

I'm worried if I do that I might accidentally get some glue on either the jacket or white sure when I attach the Cobb head. I don't trust myself. :rotfl

I'm worried if I do that I might accidentally get some glue on either the jacket or white sure when I attach the Cobb head. I don't trust myself. :rotfl

Just super glue the adapter to the head, wait 5 mins then put it on :exactly: Shouldn't be any wet glue after that. I'd be more concerned about damaging the sculpt during the tricky, and often forceful process of buttoning the jacket :lol

Just super glue the adapter to the head, wait 5 mins then put it on :exactly: Shouldn't be any wet glue after that. I'd be more concerned about damaging the sculpt during the tricky, and often forceful process of buttoning the jacket :lol

Thanks for the advice good sir. :)

Jaw droppingly amazing!!!

Thanks Timbo for the advice on the pinning of the jacket, I was seriously getting frustrated trying to get them buttons through them tiny little holes

Anyway just a few snaps for now :)

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

IMG_1274.jpg

Looks amazing bud, congrats on conquering that stupid jacket! :rotfl The wait for mine has been killer :thud:

Looks amazing bud, congrats on conquering that stupid jacket! :rotfl The wait for mine has been killer :thud:

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Thanks Dane

Oh man that stupid jacket indeed!!! I ended up asking Timbo what he did and went with that option :lol

Seriously amazing in hand :yess:

I wanted to thank everyone for this. Mine arrived this week! :chew

I am trying to decide how to set him up - any thoughts welcome :hi5:

Aaron, that looks awesome, did you use a slim or narrow TT?
Also, what shirt did you use, it looks great!

Cheers!
:wave

Looks awesome!

Thanks John, hoping somebody picks up the mass produced version and sends it to you for a repaint, that I would love to see!!!

That looks really good bud. I can't wait until I get mine.

Thanks Jason, you are going to be very very happy when it arrives :)

I wanted to thank everyone for this. Mine arrived this week! :chew

I am trying to decide how to set him up - any thoughts welcome :hi5:

Aaron, that looks awesome, did you use a slim or narrow TT?
Also, what shirt did you use, it looks great!

Cheers!
:wave

Your welcome buddy!

I like this look buddy the opening scenes, how about it? I can break it down for you?

I used the narrow TT bud

That is the police joker short bud

looks awesome Aaron :)

Thanks Nic :)

Back