Inception Dom Cobb by Feng

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mass produced with a repaint should make it decent.

Would certainly get very close to the limited editions.

The key is how much of the original's details the mass produced version retains, sculpt wise.

You can't see it in any of the pics, but there is very fine sculpting detail in the goatee area, particularly under the chin. It is masterful sculpting and can only really be seen in hand - but i'll try to take an ultra close-up to see if I can capture it.

Damn. Mine didn't show up so now I have to wait through the weekend. :lol

Super fast pic of Cobb! There is no futzing on the clothes or nothing! It's late here! Just to show you the sculpt ;)
cobb.jpg

:gah::gah::gah:

I am trying to close my suit with working buttons for Cobb, it is impossible :monkey2

Last edited:
If its the saturday toys suit get a small bit of wire and make a loop in it, put it through the hole and around the button and pull, it worked for me.

Ive got my bond figure in one of those suits and it took me a long time to get it done up untill i used a bit of wire, the button hole was to small for tweezers.

Ive got my bond figure in one of those suits and it took me a long time to get it done up untill i used a bit of wire, the button hole was to small for tweezers.

Yeah i can get the tweasers in but then because the hole is so small i cant then open them up to grab the button, looks like your wire trick is the best bet bud

Back