• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Feng Inception Dom Cobb Full Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Inception Dom Cobb by Feng. Full figure bash.Includes Fengs brilliant painted Leo headsculpt and totem with box. Not the cheap knockoff verion! On a Narrow shoulder Truetype. Saturday Toys suit and belt. Hot Toys Cop Joker shirt and tie. Also includes Hot Toys Jill Valentine Baretta with Silencer mod, 3 black gloved Hot Toys hands and a Truetype stand. Please note while trying to button the jacket a button popped off and I do have it but it does need to be reattached by sewing or some fabric glue. I found out later the best way to close the jacket is with a clothes pin from the inside. Asking $250 shipped. Paypal gift please or cover fees.

DSC02803.jpg

DSC02806.jpg

DSC02805.jpg

Medicom DBZ Piccolo/Gohan SOLD!

FreaksSale012.jpg

FreaksSale014.jpg

FreaksSale010.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Ones Customs Nate, Medicom Dragonball Z Etc....

You always get lucky with deadbeat buyers.

Re: Creepshow Fathers Day Nate by One's Customs Medicom Dragonball Z Star Wars Kotobu

Prices lowered again! Offering a combo deal on Piccolo and Gohan! Dirt cheap!!!:peace

Re: Dragonball Z Piccolo and Gohan, Han and Chewie Kotobukiya

This is so tempting...

Re: Betomatali Ash Set, Feng Inception Dom Cobb Full Figure, DBZ Medicom, Koto Star W

new items added! Ash set by betomatali and inception full figure by feng!!!!

Re: Betomatali Ash Set, Feng Inception Dom Cobb Full Figure, DBZ Medicom, Koto Star W

Man that Ash set is tempting. If I wasn't saving up for One's Nomak I would pull the trigger on that. I've always wanted to build up an awesome looking Ash.

Man that Ash set is tempting. If I wasn't saving up for One's Nomak I would pull the trigger on that. I've always wanted to build up an awesome looking Ash.

Yeah bro I feel ya! Ash is pending at the moment!

Glad I could score the Ash set, good luck on the rest, great looking stuff!

Good luck on the Cobb sale man. :)

Back