Inception Dom Cobb by Feng

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The biggest problem I'm having with the suit is finding one with peak lapels. I know it's relatively minor, but I must have it screen accurate :panic:

I figured out a way to get that...a tux blazer would work fine for that, just button it up, and use a normal white buttom up shirt and tie. Also, the suit in the movie is a 1 button, most 1:6 suits are 2 or more. Bummer.

I wouldn't get hung up on the white shirt. The Joker shirt is a nice fit, but there are plenty of alternatives on ebay that will work fine. Also, if you're not a stickler for 100% accuracy, you could just buy a beretta on ebay and attach a silencer to it. You have to attach a silencer to the PX4 anyhow.

I might stick with the white shirt that comes with the suit I am getting now the shoes though did you use something different?

I know the gun is going to the hardest one to get to be the same as what you guys used

I am wanting to be near 100 percent accurate lol

was it true type leather shoes? thats pretty much all I need to get now, the suit comes with shoes but don't really like them as they are loafer ones rather lace up ones

Bid on a standard gun silver with silencer attached so will go with that one will paint it black

got the right gun now Beretta one how do i attach the silencer to it? i have a few other guns with this one, got the accessories that comes with the figure the other one has a silencer do i use that one?

Just a friendly tip to make your posts easier to read: use the EDIT function, instead of making post after post :)

Can anybody direct me to a a good 1:6 scale Baretta and silencer?

I have the Jill Valentine Berretta which looks awesome with my Dom Cobb, don't know which silencer will fit it, picked up one off ebay not sure if it will fit, will have to see when it arrives in the mail if it will fit, was going to glue it to the beretta, will let you know

Guys I've decided to sell my Feng original Cobb with slicked-back hair - comes with 1/6 totem and original box, never displayed

Asking $170 shipped which is what I paid shipped

Will create a sales thread with pics tomorrow but just a heads up in case someone spots it here - just shoot me a PM if interested

a commission for Feng's Inception Leo Dicaprio Ver. 2 just finished.

6011822267_9c7e617e0c_b.jpg

Have one MINT in box with totem, never displayed.

Original FENG Cobb head painted by the man himself.

PA200381.jpg

PM me for details.

Thank You

I would love one of these wonderful figures!
Has anyone got a intact original for sale?
Pm if you have
Cheers

Back