Inception Dom Cobb by Feng

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My pics don't do this sculpt justice, but here they are anyways. Thanks again to everyone involved :hi5:

IMG_3590.jpg

IMG_3584.jpg

IMG_3574.jpg

IMG_3563.jpg

More pics in my collection thread :duff

Words can't describe how much I love this figure!!! I remember seeing this in the cinema for the first time and being blown away and driving home thinking my god I hope Feng does this knowing how well he captures Leo, for me there was no other!!!

I can't thank Feng enough for making this possible for us :thud:

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

Great pics buddy! Thanks for sharing. :) Let's hope mine comes in tomorrow!

Great pics buddy! Thanks for sharing. :) Let's hope mine comes in tomorrow!

Thanks Jason, yeah really hope it comes in for you tomorrow also, you need this asap to appreciate the perfectness

Haha ya, the wait is just killing me. :impatient: I'm worried the cold here will chip paint or something *paranoid* while it's in storage.

Thanks bud, I can only take the praise for the idea :lol

Devil did all the talented work :lol

That's way too cool.

Also, got my sculpt today!

*edit* You guys weren't kidding about buttoning the suit up. I can't do it. o_O

*edit2* a couple pics without the suit futzed.
dscn0098copy.jpg

dscn0096a.jpg

dscn0095ad.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Xeno,

Hope you see this, sent you a PM as well, just wanted to know if you can check on my Leo head shipment. I still have not received it and I have no way of tracking it. Please let me know.

Has anyone else not received it or just me? Just curious.

Hey Xeno,

Hope you see this, sent you a PM as well, just wanted to know if you can check on my Leo head shipment. I still have not received it and I have no way of tracking it. Please let me know.

Has anyone else not received it or just me? Just curious.

Just to let you know Xeno is on vacation now for 2 weeks :(

FYI guys the first mass produced ones just hit eBay last night. Seller had 5 now 2 left...search 1/6 dreamcatcher.

Back