Inception Dom Cobb by Feng

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look really good - I can't help but wonder though, would there be interest in having Kato do an outfit for this guy? Just take the figures to another level really. And the headsculpt is too beautiful for me to be happy with a simple kit-bash.

Just a thought. We could go for one of the simpler looks to keep cost down.

Look really good - I can't help but wonder though, would there be interest in having Kato do an outfit for this guy? Just take the figures to another level really. And the headsculpt is too beautiful for me to be happy with a simple kit-bash.

Just a thought. We could go for one of the simpler looks to keep cost down.

Mate i thought the exact same thing last night! I would love a really really sharp black suit, shirt and tie from Kato for this guy! Let's do it justice guys come on!

For me it's a tough choice between

LeonardoDiCaprio_Inception2.JPG

OR

leo-dicaprio-joseph-gordon-levitt-love-leather-01.jpg

The opening scene suit one is great, and Kato could more than do it justice, but the 2nd one would give my display a welcome break from guys in suits, and again, Kato could hit it out of the park - not sure which of these would cost more though... leather jacket versus suit?

I would certainly be up for opening suit or ending suit I really am not bothered both are epic :)

I would love to, but I am currently poor as hell and already have to skip out on upcoming HTs.

On another note, here's to hoping the Cobb head comes in the mail today.

I has no funds either.

But was just putting it out there to see the interest level - Kato's plate is pretty full at the moment anyway, maybe this could be something we try and do back end of this year or something. Once our wallets have had some time to recover.... or not.

As much as I'd love a Kato suit for my Cobb, I've decided that I'm sticking to his 1/6 articles that don't exist otherwise (Dexter's clothes, Morpheus' outfit etc.) Too many must have 1/6 figures coming out! :gah:

Ugh dammit. Mail came in and no Cobb sculpt today either. :( Let's hope tomorrow is the lucky day. :)

Glad you worked my method OK Aaron bud. Looking sharp!

Agree with Dane, Kato can only be kept for special/irregular clothing for me personally, but good luck getting this done if he agrees!

I personally favour the outfit Cobb had on when he first meets Tom Hardy, I thikn that's what i'll go for if I do a bash!

Glad you worked my method OK Aaron bud. Looking sharp!

Agree with Dane, Kato can only be kept for special/irregular clothing for me personally, but good luck getting this done if he agrees!

Thanks Timbo, your method was definately the least frustrating and certainly looks sharp indeed!!! Thanks buddy

Yeah I am not going to be disappointed I can tell you with the outfit I have now but I wouldnt say no to a Kato suit for this guy either :)

Wow, great stuff going on in here guys, that head is perfect, congrats.

And yes, we need a few various colored Kato suits.

:yess: congrats buddy, cant wait to see pics, just an incredible sculpt/likeness isnt it :)

Thanks bud! The likeness is superb indeed, probably one of the strongest in my collection next to Trevor Grove's work (yes, I'm a Trevor Grove fanboy) :lol

Thanks bud! The likeness is superb indeed, probably one of the strongest in my collection next to Trevor Grove's work (yes, I'm a Trevor Grove fanboy) :lol

Yes absolutely! It looks as good if not better than any of my HT figures, you really wouldn't know it wasnt a HT release

Yes absolutely! It looks as good if not better than any of my HT figures, you really wouldn't know it wasnt a HT release

I usually prefer an excellent "classic" paintjob to the technique that HT uses to "paint" theirs. Don't get me wrong, I love my Hot Toys, but a brilliant custom paint job on a good sculpt is usually more impressive :exactly:

I usually prefer an excellent "classic" paintjob to the technique that HT uses to "paint" theirs. Don't get me wrong, I love my Hot Toys, but a brilliant custom paint job on a good sculpt is usually more impressive :exactly:

Completely bud

HT eyes are usually very dead looking but Feng just gets it so spot on!

Back