IM Comiquette Ex on Ebay for $725 BIN!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must be the minority here.....I had to reclaim some space at home , so I had to get rid of some boxes....although I must admit I would have saved this one.

I'm waiting for the 1/2 maquette.

Same here! That's going to rock! :rock :rock :rock You can't go wrong there IMO. I know it's going to be pricey, but I think it will really stand out in a positive way in many (if not all) collections.

Nash,

I have seen fake vs real ones for about a year now, and this is the real one. I love this stance the most of all the Iron Man statue out there. It's always nice to have THE FIRST Iron Man statue.

Congratulation.

I guess it could be the way he took the pic, anyway congrats on the purchase!

Same here! That's going to rock! :rock :rock :rock You can't go wrong there IMO. I know it's going to be pricey, but I think it will really stand out in a positive way in many (if not all) collections.

Wait, they're releasing a 1:2 IM Maq......no ways no hows.....for real.....:confused:

I'm peeked.......

:angelsmil:naughty:angelsmil

Last edited:
Now that I have seen the IM head, there seems to be a lack of detail on the left side of his head. That, with base having to much blue in it, I think it's a fake.

Post some pics please when you get it Nash. And if it is a fake, get your money back via PayPal. You loose on shipping one way, but you get your $ back on the statue.

If it is the real McCoy, my hats off to you, and I bow (there should be a bowing icon, you know the one that has it's hands up and touches the floor).

Vader 1, yup cannot wait for the 1/2 scale Iron Man

You guys are right, it's fake.

I told you man......listen, not for nothing but better safe than sorry.

People here love it when someone catches a great deal and I wish it was real for your sake. but with this piece and the hulk vs spidey you need to go into the deal like a friggin investigator with a magnifying glass to make sure you get an original.

what exactly made you see it?

Back