IM Comiquette Ex on Ebay for $725 BIN!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon guys... are the recasters really that good? the base looks authentic enough. If this is a fake then anyone of us that didn't buy directly from SS could have a fake IM without even knowing.

It's quite scary really :sick

Yes, the recasters are THAT good IMO. Check out Skiman's thread about the issue.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52521

Good but not THAT good. you can clearly still differentiate an original from a fake, now matter how good they have tried to make them.

The base in the auction looks legit to me. it's the flash that is highlighting the blue, and comparing it to a fake base, you can clearly see that it is still more subdued than the fake paint.

the thing that i have regreted the most in my life.One guy in my country was selling this iron man for 200 euro 280 dollars and i didnt get it.Dembest thing i ever done.Let the cursing begin...

the thing that i have regreted the most in my life.One guy in my country was selling this iron man for 200 euro 280 dollars and i didnt get it.Dembest thing i ever done.Let the cursing begin...

Probably a fake one though. Lots of fakes on this piece.

Did you pick it up? Was it because of this thread? Just curious.

Yeah i saw your post and picked it up. thanks dude. if it's a fake i paid with my amex so im confident it will be handled. but after comparing pics (even though the ones on the auction isnt the best of quality) looks like this one is legit. no color box is not a big deal to me, it would be in my closet anyway. as long as the statue is legit and comes mint im happy.

Yeah i saw your post and picked it up. thanks dude. if it's a fake i paid with my amex so im confident it will be handled. but after comparing pics (even though the ones on the auction isnt the best of quality) looks like this one is legit. no color box is not a big deal to me, it would be in my closet anyway. as long as the statue is legit and comes mint im happy.

It's not a fake. Remember: Fakes are "good but not THAT good. you can clearly still differentiate an original from a fake, now matter how good they have tried to make them."

So don't worry. :)

It's not a fake. Remember: Fakes are "good but not THAT good. you can clearly still differentiate an original from a fake, now matter how good they have tried to make them."

So don't worry. :)

Where in my post does it show i am the least bit worried? k thanks.

PS: how was dragonball evolution? :lol :lol

Where in my post does it show i am the least bit worried? k thanks.

PS: how was dragonball evolution? :lol :lol

I didn't say you should be worried. Didn't you see Mesa's earlier post with the seller's email? I was clearly stating you shouldn't worry. :huh

As for DB:E, I'm already made my review post about a month ago. :wave

I didn't say you should be worried. Didn't you see Mesa's earlier post with the seller's email? I was clearly stating you shouldn't worry. :huh

As for DB:E, I'm already made my review post about a month ago. :wave

no, you were trying to be a smartass towards me for a reason that I am unaware about.

no, you were trying to be a smartass towards me for a reason that I am unaware about.

No, I wasn't but if that's how it came across, I apologize. I was merely quoting your earlier post about the ability to distinguish between authentic and frauds.

Let's start over: My name is Chapter 2099. Nice to meet you. :lol

Great buy nash... crickey this is the second IM piece in how many weeks?

You must not be immune to the IM fever!!!

C'mon guys... are the recasters really that good? the base looks authentic enough. If this is a fake then anyone of us that didn't buy directly from SS could have a fake IM without even knowing.

It's quite scary really :sick

Ask Kibishii how good the fakes have gotten, everything from the box, styro and the statue has been made to look legit, they have even fixed the reverse shoulder pads. They've gotten everything down but the pins on the heads and foot. This piece is REALLY that scary.

Nash's does look legit from what I can see though, close ups of pins will seal the deal.

Back