If HT made Marty McFly...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if he would change his tune if a sizeable percentage of each sale were donated by HT to Parkinson's medical research?

Option 2 could be "toon style" figures.

And yeah, a 1/6th De Lorean with swappable tire configurations, lightning rod, tube box, Mr. Fision, and other options would rock.

So now you're taking the place of moderator? I see. I was always under the impression that these sites are for discussions covering the vast spectrum of their respective topics, in this case figure collecting. I can see how my thread does not and will not appeal to every member but I can not see how someone with well over a thousand posts of their own would have a problem with me simply posting one.

I have no problem with you posting a regular post in in a deserving thread but your post being the start of a pointless thread is a different matter...but thats it no more posting on these silly threads for me its getting old, but just use the search function next time..its all a learning experience at the end of the day, take the response you got in this thread as a lesson learned and not an attack on you.

Yeah, I'd definitely buy one from the first movie, I think.

(pt. 3 jumped the shark IMO)

I don't know if I'd buy one from either the second or the third... but personally I think the third was way better than the second one. What's not to like about it?

Doc Brown would have to come with that insane mind reading contraption on his head at the begining of pt. 1

Who would do a better job of this hypothetical license, NECA or Hot Toys? Poll anyone?

Apples and oranges... I would of course say Hot Toys but I don't collect the NECA-scaled stuff so...

Back