Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has been so long for a release that I’m honestly surprised Hot Toys still has the 1/6 license for BTTF.

It has been so long for a release that I’m honestly surprised Hot Toys still has the 1/6 license for BTTF.

I think I heard someone mention that they still have licenses like this and The Terminator to basically just sit on them so no one else makes them, which sucks.

I think I heard someone mention that they still have licenses like this and The Terminator to basically just sit on them so no one else makes them, which sucks.
That's our speculation anyway. I don't know that it's proven fact - is there a list of Hot Toy's currently held licenses anywhere?

Maybe this is the start of a new trend from HT, to diversify their releases. I mean the last few years I would say HT releases have been 90% Marvel or Star Wars figure.
Maybe even HT are bored with the same old Marvel & SW figs they are producing?
I would sure like to see HT revisit some of their older licences like Terminator, Predator, Aliens, Batman, Rocky/Rambo.

Anyway I hope the inclusion of Einstein with the new Marty fig means we are getting a part I Doc. After all Einstein is the Doc's dog.

Last edited:
I'm kinda outta the loop on Hot Toys figures are they re releasing the 1985 Marty? and if so where was it confirmed.

I'm kinda outta the loop on Hot Toys figures are they re releasing the 1985 Marty? and if so where was it confirmed.

In this advert:

3324d848-694f-45ab-b33f-0246f19a7d6a-jpeg.535221

ed581226-0621-4a2c-82a9-ea7be7e0c907-jpeg.535230

I don’t know what it is with Hot Toys and animals. They can do good when they want to (Goose from Captain Marvel), but other times (Jonesy and now Einstein) it‘s barely above a cheap toy animal you could find in a store.

Back