If HT made Marty McFly...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zidane

Super Freak
Reaction score
What extras would you want included? Assuming he came with the Rust color nylon vest outfit (the life-preserver!!!)

I say make it all inclusive and include stuff from the first two films (pt. 3 jumped the shark IMO)

A wooden board
A hoverboard
Tha Almanac
Binoculars
Walkman and headphones
A pair of Calvin Kleins:rotfl
The self-adjusting jacket and high-tops
The disappearing picture
Any others?

There are sooo many threads this could have been posted in ..however i would like a Marty..he would need a stand like Mech test tony so he could doing flying poses on his hoverboard:D

If Hot Toys got the license, it would probably be for the trilogy. And if so, they would try to milk this thing for what it was worth. So, only BTTF 1 stuff with the BTTF 1 Marty. Possibly 50s and 80s clothing with the single figure, skateboard, sunglasses, guitar, 2 photographs of family, maybe extra "50s" hairstyle head sculpt and jailbird cake. Very slim chance of suit he wore during the "Fish Under the Sea" dance.

Then they would do another with radiation suit. And one or two from the other films.

Won't ever happen because likeness rights are not available according to DST.

Where there are newby freaks there will be pointless threads ..we may as well accept that..there is nothing we can do about it at this stage:slap

Who exactly is the new one here? By my calendar reading skills it appears that you sir are far more a newbie at 6 months than I am at over 2 years. My insistance on not posting much does not suggest I am unfamiliar with this board. Again, if you don't care to join in this particular thread then go and spend time in the countless others.

Or you and everyone else not make them:cuckoo: ..it makes no difference how many replies it has its still a pointless thread at the end of the day.

So now you're taking the place of moderator? I see. I was always under the impression that these sites are for discussions covering the vast spectrum of their respective topics, in this case figure collecting. I can see how my thread does not and will not appeal to every member but I can not see how someone with well over a thousand posts of their own would have a problem with me simply posting one.

picture.php

Wow, guys are really adament about what can or can not be a thread topic---sorry that mine has overloaded the servers.

I'm no fan of done-to-death topics being used as thread starters either, but every time folks post a whinge and moan about it they bump it up to the top and effectively keep it alive.

Oh sheesh. I guess I've just bumped it to the top. Sorry about that.:slap

Back