• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

12" back to the future marty mcfly & doc brown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAZAFANTASMA

Super Freak
Reaction score
12" back to the future marty mcfly & doc brown SOLD

bttfcasioca50.jpg

By spv11 at 2009-12-08

THE ITEMS ARE SOLD .

Hi Guys, afther many months on research and experimenting, I'm finally selling my custom MARTY MC FLY .

Here we have the good old MARTY, as he appeared in the first back to the future movie , with his complete outfit: -Red tshirt-Checkert short sleeve shirt-Jeans- suspensors which can be removed if you want- white nike sneakers-Demin jean jacket-Red vest- sun glases- watch. Aditional Items that will complete this amazing figure are: headphones with cord, Video camera , Guitar , skateboard and his school back pack.

22nov2009035.jpg

By spv11, shot with DMC-FS20 at 2009-11-28
22nov2009025.jpg

By spv11, shot with DMC-FS20 at 2009-11-28
I'M making a sweet deal for freak brothers, you will get everything you see here, for the price of 140 dollars shipping includes. I'm just trying to recover what i invested! I need the space and the money to fund other projects so take advantage of this opportunity as it will not appear again..... SHIPPING IS TO CANADA AND USA included in the price, if you are from another country, no worries I SHIP EVERYWHERE, just will have to review the price .

AND if you want the BTTF DUO, just pm me or write to me to spv11 (at) hotmail.com and we can make a package deal

WOOOOOOOOW
13agosto2009031.jpg

By spv11, shot with DMC-FS20 at 2009-12-08

Last edited:
bumpy do for a new day, there is another figure on ebay with a buy it now of 3oo dollars!!!!!!!!!!! and is in france, so + shipping ... crazy!!!! take advantage of this crazy price i'm asking. I can ship them right away!

Sal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back