I am alive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it turns out there's some crazy unnatural reason behind the earthquake like a giant monster or something, only...don't let on AT ALL that there is, in any trailer, so it's a huge surprise.

If there isn't though I'm fine with that too. The game still looks unique and fun. I'll keep my eyes on it.

It looks like SOS The Final Escape ( or Disaster Report in US ) but with less charm.

Decided to put ME3 on hold as I've been looking forward to this one - 3 hours in, and its good - hard as heck cause this is a true survival game, but it feel fresh to me.

Personally, i dig the look and feel of the game a lot. Anyone that digs the climbing mechanics of Uncharted and 'urban horror' type games should love this one

The reviews seem good all around and from the videos I've seen the atmosphere looks very nice.

The character models could be a little better, but its only an issue when they used the bright lighting, which is rare. About 3 hours in, and I find this a real challenge. There are a lot of survivors to help, but after a while I just gave up on a couple. Game wants you to jump through hoops in those cases. Since sticking to main story, I find it quite good, and intense at times

Only in this game can you die from dust inhalation

No Mutants, Aliens, Demons or Zombies? Meh, PASS. :D

Yeah, Lord knows we don't see enough of that in games today. :lol

Seriously, I get tired of of the same ol' same ol' to the point where I hardly even buy games anymore.

Back