1/6 How it's made: DETOLF EMPERORS THRONE ROOM WITH CHAIR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
Great work on the dioramas, I've been following your work closely!
I have a question about the throne enviroment - will the bacground window be an in-plane sheet of aluminum, or wil it be sphericaly curved like it is in the movie? I have the chair so I am only looking into enviroment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi,
Great work on the dioramas, I've been following your work closely!
I have a question about the throne enviroment - will the bacground window be an in-plane sheet of aluminum, or wil it be sphericaly curved like it is in the movie? I have the chair so I am only looking into enviroment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For this one, it'll be in plane, but we'll only have room for the part of the design that appears flat in the movie, the inner circle design

Hi jazz

Great work on this! I'll send a down payment soon but you mention you also have a white tantive hallway coming? I couldn't find the thread can you provide a link here I may be interested in that too :)

Yes, it'll come after the service corridor, either together with or close to the white Tantive Entry Hallway, somewhere around June or July

We're trying out LED lighting in the chair. Maybe more

Great Got it. #16 on the list

Hi jazz

Great work on this! I'll send a down payment soon but you mention you also have a white tantive hallway coming? I couldn't find the thread can you provide a link here I may be interested in that too :)

Thank you for supporting my projects. Yes, the white entry way is also in the works but the first real prototype meeting isn't for another three weeks, so for now, I can only suggest you look at the final minutes of this video (starting around the 5 minute mark):

Look's like I might just be interested in this project too. Just need some time to come up with funds though, being the full version. How much for the deposit on this and by when, in term's of a cut off date please?

Look's like I might just be interested in this project too. Just need some time to come up with funds though, being the full version. How much for the deposit on this and by when, in term's of a cut off date please?

Thanks. The deposit is $100, and the cut off date is when the batch of 100 pieces is full.

Jazz do you reckon you could let us know on here when the thread for the Tantive IV goes up. I didn't see this Emperors Throne thread until a week or so after it started.

Back