1/6 How it's made: DETOLF EMPERORS THRONE ROOM WITH CHAIR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys think of this art print behind the window?

View attachment 326559

Its a cool shot but:

The scale is all wrong. That SD would have to be parked practically right outside and the shuttle would be flying through the window. :lol
The lighting is all wrong too. The light source on the ships is off to the right, and yet the planet surface is completely lit. Plus its Earth???

Just go with a starfield and a battle off in the distance.

I would be interested in just the throne if that is an option.

Its a cool shot but:

The scale is all wrong. That SD would have to be parked practically right outside and the shuttle would be flying through the window. :lol
The lighting is all wrong too. The light source on the ships is off to the right, and yet the planet surface is completely lit. Plus its Earth???

Just go with a starfield and a battle off in the distance.

I would be interested in just the throne if that is an option.

Sure, the throne alone is an option to because I am starting to offer the budget version without the throne.

Downpayment sent for budget version. As for the backdrop, i'd rather have a simple starfield and/or distant battle like JonEl suggested.

Downpayment sent for budget version. As for the backdrop, i'd rather have a simple starfield and/or distant battle like JonEl suggested.

Thanks. You're on the list as well. Yes, a simple Starfield is definitely going to be in the kit. I'll have to do some calculations to see if I can offer to back drops in the kit.

very interested, just a thought but would it be possible to have a raise in the back of the detolf to where you could pose a Darth Vader and Luke on the front sides and it would have palpatine chair elevated as if he was a step up overlooking them. Would look awesome if possible

very interested, just a thought but would it be possible to have a raise in the back of the detolf to where you could pose a Darth Vader and Luke on the front sides and it would have palpatine chair elevated as if he was a step up overlooking them. Would look awesome if possible

Don't know. Height is already a severe restriction in a DETOLF

Don't know. Height is already a severe restriction in a DETOLF[/QUOTE]
Very true would looks great though to have them look up either way will look great strongly considering ordering just hope they make a palpatine figure soon probably one of my favorite characters.

Here is a picture with my throne pushed all the way back, also a lightsaber to show just how close the front ends up being, and that's not even considering the wall. It would be awesome but I don't think it would fit anyone else in front. The only way I could see it working is if a portion was raised but that limits options for where to position things. I might just put something under the throne for the raised look.
1e88a3269d32100cde18a6d1361f3a76.jpg
68d69114c3e2fc27932c7d8a8cdb4d63.jpg

Thanks for the pics your right no way you could have them out front still looks great only can hope we get hot toys palpatine and royal guards. Is that sideshow version?

Joost, your diorama's are just fantastic

If I had enough space and figures I would have them all as well, but I am so happy to have my Death Star corridor one

I would love there to be some sort of diorama for Hoth, to place my Hoth Luke and Han into :)

Also have a custom built box that holds 4 figures (standing next to each other facing forward), that would love a diorama built of the Devastator walkway for the bounty hunters

Back