1/6 How it's made: DETOLF EMPERORS THRONE ROOM WITH CHAIR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new photo of your work in progress Joost? This achievement presents a lot of challenge.:wink1:

I agree. We will be examining prototypes tomorrow evening. Then I have to decide how much we are going to play with the scale for the Detolf version (whether or not the arch around the window will look good in a Detolf). We will most likely also be making a TruScale DX version which can stand on it's own and will be 60x64x40 cm which will definitely include the arch.

Very interested in this project. Is it possible to change the destination of the downpayment of the Detolf project to the truScale DX? Have you costed the project truScale or what price limit are you fixed?

Very interested in this project. Is it possible to change the destination of the downpayment of the Detolf project to the truScale DX? Have you costed the project truScale or what price limit are you fixed?

Yes, it is always possible to change your down payment from Detolf to TruScale DX if your kit hasn't gone into production yet. I don't have definite pricing, but I hope to come out around $500 somewhere. If you want to change your pre-order, just send me an email.

Thanks to a suggestion from another thread, we are now going to offer signed and numbered limited edition plates for the TruScale DX models. What do you think?
Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 09.29.21.jpg

Thumbs up! These kits are now my new obsession!!! Damn you, master builder, damn you to SW hell!!!

Rendering of a large part of the Emperors throne room. I love it! I hope the final prototype I hope to get on Tuesday will work like we are designing it to here
6b29d9eca03dc9dc932e232cfd7caa8a.jpg

c2ab2da2f9ad83300320d6cdf32c1b00.jpg

145e82c45267c94d185dfe5a33b5f2e2.jpg

0a6cf962f5254137dd8c73806bc096ab.jpg

I'm so excited for this especially now that there will be a truscale dx version! I've already created a bunch of Star Wars space loop videos to go on a screen behind it. It will be the centerpiece of my collection!

I was first in line for the detolf version so hopefully I can be one of the first to receive a signed dx :)

I'm so excited for this especially now that there will be a truscale dx version! I've already created a bunch of Star Wars space loop videos to go on a screen behind it. It will be the centerpiece of my collection!

I was first in line for the detolf version so hopefully I can be one of the first to receive a signed dx :)

Yes, you will have the signed #001 TruScale DX! I cannot wait to see your proposed set up!

Great idea the plate will make the dioramas more exclusive, I know that what I'm going to suggest next is difficult but give it a thought. Number and the total run of the diorama for example 001 of 100. Just throwing out an idea not sure if possible.

Great idea the plate will make the dioramas more exclusive, I know that what I'm going to suggest next is difficult but give it a thought. Number and the total run of the diorama for example 001 of 100. Just throwing out an idea not sure if possible.

Yes that's the plan for the TruScale DX, though I don't think we'll make 100 worldwide

prototype of the detolf emperor throne room. Still missing are paint, wall, throne and possibly consoles if we can swing those.

7a0b3d92fe5422a3e2ec640b7218bbda.jpg

8ed600d3ed954cb732dd2607db3e0daf.jpg

ec61174da0f7f2b37e0894a518e8f39d.jpg

I may have missed it, but how much for his chair?

$125 if you buy it separately. But we are looking at the option of including LED lights in the chair which might bump the price up to $150. If you buy the deluxe or truscale version, the chair is even included

Back